004. king kenny lives up to his name

"HURRY UP!" mikey yells out in the large house as she stood under the set of stairs.

"we're going to be late!" her voice comes out screaming to everyone living in there.

"you love yelling don't you?" aj was first to come running down grabbing the mountain dew from her hands.

"yes."

"he's right my head hurts." niko comes down a second grabbing the fanta from her.

"you lot seem so busy getting ready, what were you doing huh? your makeup, your nails what about your hair?!" the girl sternly scolds them as they look at her with annoyed looks.

"Oh, goody! chunkz is here after what? three hours." mikey looks down at her make-believe watch when he walks down the stairs.

"who pissed in her breakfast?" the man questions the rest while taking the prime from her and then seeing everyone shrug.

"sharky!"

once his name was called out he was running down.

"sorry." he apologized quickly receiving a pepsi from her.

she didn't answer putting her coat on indicating everyone else to follow her actions.

"your not gonna yell at sharky?" aj looks at her in disbelief.

"he apologized, you didn't." the girl laughs slowly at him pushing him and then the rest to walk out.

"wallahi she's bipolar." aj and chunkz mumble walking.

they all found themselves driving to the arena where kenny was fighting tonight.

mikey hated the boxing matches mostly because there usually were so many people, like so many people to the point she would start to have trouble breathing.

but since they were best friends with kenny they always say in front of the ring making no one sit in front of them.

but still.

"mikey and i are going to get some snacks, what'd you want?" sharky stated to the group waiting for suggestions.

many different foods were thrown at them making mikey take her phone out and note it all down.

"excuse me." that was repeated more than fifty times as the pair pushes through the bustling crowds.

"hello." mikey greets the man at the snack shop of the arena.

"could we order two large salted popcorns please, one nacho, three uhm pepsis, and uh.." the girl trails off as her phone had shut off?

But as Mikey started to stutter, the vendor's impatience began to grow.

"Come on, love, hurry up. I don't have all day," the vendor snapped.

sharkys shoulders rose at the words of the man and his arms now on the table.

he shot the vendor a glare. "Oi, don't talk to her like that. shes struggling, innit. Have a bit of respect."

The vendor rolled their eyes, unimpressed by Sharky's warning. "well frankly i don't care i've got a line ."

mikey managed to shove him under it making him flinch with a groan.

"you gonna finish your order or what darling?" the worker turned to her.

"yeah-"

"she'll get a regular dr pepper, another nachos, and a large back of crisps." sharky cut her off staring at the food in the back then aggressively back to the man.