006. beards and 1 million subs are not the same thing

"SHARKY HURRY!" mikey's loud voice ran throughout the beta house while she set up the snacks on the coffee table.

everyone seemed to be out of the country right when sharky was gonna hit one million subscribers.

so she decided to cheer him up with the celebration.

Sharky leaned against the wall, his arms crossed as he watched Mikey stand in the living room.

"What's all this then?" he asked, nodding at the snacks and small homemade cake on the table.

"don't be daft, It's a surprise, innit?" Mikey replied with a grin, holding out her hands for him.

"For you, ya git." she rolled her eyes seeing the look on his face knowing he didn't understand.

his eyes shift to the balloon that wrote 1 million making his smile creep to his face.

he couldn't help but let out a loud laugh looking at the girl who stood excited with her hands in the air for him to hug her.

sharky shook his head grinning then walked over to the snacks grabbing a crisp from the bowl as she stood there with her eyes closed and a grin.

"sharky." she scolded.

"come on mate don't be a dick." mikey stood there waiting for at least a thank you or a hug.

the boy turns to her with a large smile on his face wrapping his arms around her neck.

her arms going around his waist as his head dug into her hair.

"thank you, Michelle, this is a bare nice thing to do," he mumbles into the girl's ear.

the blush on her cheeks flushing quickly.

suddenly she wasn't smiling anymore instead she scrunched her face up touching his cheeks.

"did I not tell you to trim your beard?" she sternly turns her head to look at the stuff straightening them up.

"i like them," he told.

"so do i! i just think you need to trim it." mikey informed pulling on the scruffy hair.

he doesn't answer instead plopping sweets into his mouth as if not hearing.

"come on, sharky! you need to sort it out," Mikey chided in her thick British accent. "It's getting a bit wild."

Sharky rolled his eyes "you don't think it gives me a rugged look?"

"Yeah, a rugged look like you've been living in the woods for weeks. You need to tidy it up a bit, mate." Mikey wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"how bout this." he holds her shoulders and holds eye contact while smelling her perfume.

"i'll get it trimmed when pigs fly, deal?" sharky smiles at her.

mikey crossed her arms in frustration.

"pigs will never fly." she sighed.

"well, then I guess my beard ain't getting trimmed anytime soon," he walks over to the couch seeing the subscriber count.

Mikey crossed her arms, "okay but don't come crying to me when you trip on your beard and fall on your face."

she grabs her phone and the snacks setting into the couch next to him.

"i'm gonna start a live."

and with that she started it, watching as the small number of views increased to higher then higher.