034. too much fights

MIKEY HOWARD WALKS into her room with a groan feeling her head hurt at the migraine.

suddenly she looks up slowly and her eyes land on sharky.

he stood in front of her desk while staring at the picture frame of when they had first met, mikey sitting in a wheelchair and sharky pushing it.

sharkys head then snaps to mikey while she stares with fear.

mikey howard remembers everything after she drinks, every little detail sometimes she remembers more stuff when drunk than sober.

so her now memory was clouded and clogged with the fact that she had confessed her love to him.

as if he didn't already know.

"hi." they both mumble at the same time.

at their sudden voices, both mikey and sharky give each other a small smile as she steps closer to him.

"can i help you?" she questions trying not to sound rude.

"uh yeah." he stutters.

she nods taking in a deep breath.

"we- uh can we talk?"

his sentence alone made her send off into a spiral, her face turned a blank white and her heart began going crazy fast.

"yes, sure." mikey's soft words made sharky sure he would faint.

sharky tucked his hands into his pants pockets while clicking his tongue watching as she gulped down her spit.

he slowly sat on the edge of the bed indicating for her to sit with him, so she sat in front of him.

it was quiet for a few seconds before sharky cleared his throat.

"so.. last night." he started and it was safe to say that michelle was sitting there but mentally dead.

her heart dropped, this was way worse than imaginable.

"when you got drunk, you- you said some things." sharky informs, as if she didn't know.

her face changed slightly but he took much notice.

"and i got really confused because it just.." he begins while flaring his hands.

before he could even start again she interrupted.

"it was a mistake!"

and with that all of sharkys castles had crumbled, his eyes now sagged downwards and his mouth had flipped upside down.

"what?"

she hums softly.

"it was a mistake, i really didn't mean it, it was just the alcohol you know?"

his eyes felt like there were tears but there weren't.

it was a soft second of painful silence.

"don't say that."

sharky had said sadly.

mikey could've imagined millions of ways he would've answered and his sentence was by far not any of them.

her mouth parted as she tried to breathe.

"what?" she questions.

"don't do that." he shook his head slowly with interference.

"do what?" mikey knew what he meant, a bird would have known what the poor boy meant.

"this. i know when your lying mikey, your pupils dilate." he scoffed at her with annoyance.