011. mikey crys to taylor swift a lot

MIKEY HOWARD LAID IN HER hotel room in north carolina as she went through her contacts.

the beta squad was filming a video where they race across america (to north carolina) to get to the outer banks premiere which she was about to get ready for.

she clicked sharkys contact.

all she saw was her face on the phone and the sound of ringing, then he answered.

"mikes." he smiles at her as he sat in the caravan.

"where are you lot?" she groans into the phone seeing as he set the phone on the table showing chunkz and niko alongside the camera crew filming them.

"we're in uh.. some town called winston salem." chunkz replies looking at the location.

"like two hours?!" she gasps rolling her eyes.

"say hi to the camera." niko points to the camera recording.

she smiles brightly at them, "look at that mood change." chunkz gaped at her.

"shut it chunky." she nicknames flipping him off.

"you know taylor a here in north carolina tonight?" mikey informed them as she sits up straight.

"oh, really we.. we didn't know." sharky gulps down his spit looking at his friends that appeared to be a little worried.

"yeah.." mikey says slowly as the reactions played out.

"anyway i need to start getting ready, leave me alone." the blonde tells with a giggle.

"but you called us-" niko was cut off.

"shush!" and with that, she closed the phone in their face letting out a chuckle.

"i feel bad." sharky tells his friends once he turned his phone off.

"she's gonna be so pissed." niko widens his eyes imagining mikey hearing the news.

"forget that, she's going to kill us." chunkz says massaging his forehead.

kenny and aj managed to get their first, in fact, they came early.

the boyzz 🥶😎

ken doll
where are you, lads?

rat
we won bitches

sarah tonin

sarah tonin
giddy up whores
convinced you're still in the uk..

rat
the disrespect