023. planes and bikini tops

would it be weird if i said i don't know what's going on in my life right now?

because i don't.

my whole life i didn't know many things, i didn't know why i was oddly allergic to strawberries, why i could never really pronounce the word hallelujah, and why i always seemed to get stuck in traffic when in a rush.

but one thing i always knew was that i would never want sharky out of my life.

the first boy i ever loved as much as my real brother.

it felt like he was sent down as a blessing. i'm not a religious person but i do believe god made him just for me.

like he saw that i was fighting for my life and sent me this angel.

to me, sharkys the sun that peeks through the clouds on a rainy day.

i know very cheesy but i be lying if i didn't say it.

The only person who knows when i'm not okay by just the way i breathe.

the only boy who will always be the first person i think of when someone says the word love.

because i do love him.

a lot.

i would rather die before him because a life without him would be just as worse.

never in my life would i ever put my friendship with him at risk.

at least that's what i thought.

because lately, i can't help it, i can't help these indescribable feelings that keep appearing.

it feels like being told that you're going to get hit by a bus in a few hours but you won't die just live with the injuries.

the risk.

it was all too risky.

my best friend! the one person who is so off-limits and that's the one person i'm choosing to like.

it all feels a little too real for it to be just a crush.

honestly living with him was not helping and now going on vacation with him is probably worse.

every summer me and the rest of the boys go to my summer house in cannes for at least a week or more.

this summer we were going for two weeks.

usually, i'd be through the roof but this year it feels off. i should be running into sharkys room ranting about my excitement

but this year im too afraid to open up and see him with elle because it'll hurt me.

"ken have you seen my pink bikini top?" i ask walking into kenny's room.

"oh you mean the one you have five hundred of?" he rolls his eyes looking over his suitcase at me.