031. locked in

EVER SINCE SHARKY knew he had fallen underneath mikey howard's deep love spell.

he knew he could never have her.

she was the dent in the sun, the first drops of rain on a hot summer day, the sound of laughter during a sad movie, and the one star in the night sky.

she was everything anyone could ask for.

the it girl, the only girl on earth.

he knew he couldn't handle her, he could never handle all that.

never in his life would he imagine he could taste the sweetness of her lips that he only could've made up the last eleven years.

when louis howard died, everything changed, sharky knew even if he could, he never would even look at mikey with anything other than platonic.

he knew that louis begging to keep mikey happy and safe meant that he could never show his admiration.

the boy always recognized that he couldn't handle her, all that beauty, all that grace, all that mikey.

he was under a spell that couldn't break, but he didn't trust himself.

it seemed impossible for him to even be in love, especially with mikey.

she was his favorite friend everyday he apologized for wanting her like a lover.

when he was in high school he wrote letters, letters to her, obviously never going to be given.

it seemed right, instead of spilling his feelings to her he spilled them on paper.

no one's ever known what he wrote away, and why he did.

the pages were hidden under his bed safely where michelle howard wouldn't even know about letters sent to her.

sharky didn't ever think he was worthy of the blonde, and he didn't even have to think that he couldn't give her what she needed, what she DESERVES.

so of course, as difficult as it is, the poor boy acts as if nothing happened two nights ago.

walking past her with a soft shoulder.

and michelle howard was going crazy, he didn't seem to realize that not wanting to hurt her, was hurting her just as much.

the howard girl was gulping down her tears as she watched his lips move as he spoke.

like he didn't hold her kiss on them.

the group was finally back in london, and she hoped he would talk to her, just for the sake of it.

but hope was just a word.

a mere feeling.

everyone sat in the living room, getting used to begging back.

the boys all talking amongst themselves.

mikey playing with her bracelet.

nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.

she looks up to see everyone looking at her.

"oh sorry did you guys say something?" she clears her throat.

"yeah." niko laughed.

"what'd you wanna order?" chunkz questions her.

she looks around with confusion.

"um.. mcdonald's no wait we can't uhhh chinese." mikey shook her head as they all let out an agreement.