Rebirth as an devil

Izaiah's POV:

I woke in bed at home but something was of I felt some to my left side. I turned to face my left only to find Rias in my bed.

Izaiah(mind): did she sleep here?

Rias: morning.

Izaiah: morning?

Rias: you seem quite surprised to see me here.

Izaiah: well I don't usually wake up with a girl in my bed.

Rias: that may be true, but how else was I supposed heal you?

Izaiah: heal me?

Rias: when I found you with an hole in your stomach to my surprise you were healing already.

Izaiah(mind): guess I'll have to tell her I have a regeneration ability.

Izaiah: well I was born with a regeneration ability to heal my self if needed.

Rias: interesting most humans aren't born like that.

Izaiah: true unlike you devils with healing magic.

Rias: you know!?

Izaiah: ever sense I was assigned to monitor the devil, Fallen Angel, and Angel activity here.

Rias: what are you and where did you come from?

Izaiah: I'm an assassin sent here by my mentor to not only monitor the supernatural activity here but also take out any templars here.

Rias: but why enroll at Kuoh academy?

I explained everything about my assignment and enrollment to Rias.

Rias: I see. So your mentor knew you where bond to become a devil but just couldn't figure out which house.

Izaiah: yep.

Rias: I see, well that aside we should get ready. I had Akeno come here last night to get things ready for the morning.

Izaiah: what?

Rias: she made breakfast and got our belongings organized.

Izaiah: I see.

We did the morning routine, dressed, ate breakfast, and left. Seeing how it was Monday I was bond for boring lessons, the ones I was taught was way more interesting than basic school.

-class-

Rias POV:

I was sitting with Izaiah and Akeno at desk listening to the teacher talk. I noticed Izaiah had an bored look on his face.

Rias: you okay?

Izaiah: bored yes but I'm okay.

Rias: I'm guessing the assassin's had more interesting lessons than school ones?

Izaiah: yep.

The teacher said we would be focusing on a history project base on ancient Greek and Greek mythology. That seemed to peek Izaiah's interests.

The teacher assigned our groups, mine had Izaiah and Akeno. Which I could of sworn both girls and boys eyed us with Jealously.

Rias(mind): guess their jealous Izaiah is with me and Akeno.

Akeno decided to add to the growing tension.

Akeno: don't get to jealous of it because he might become mine before any of you get a chance~

Rias(mind): really Akeno.

-time skip-

Izaiah POV: