The maykr vault

-Saturday-

Izaiah's POV:

I woke up the next morning planning to finish what I was working on the past few days. It came along well with construction of it. I managed to build an engine that uses the same power as the crucible blade.

Izaiah: I just need to finish calibrating the engine and that should be it.

I said under the motorcycle trying to finish putting the engine in to no one because the girls are out doing girl stuff with some of their friends from school.

I spent the last two days putting the frame and engine together, now I plan to make the body of the bike with a metal light but stronger than titanium.

Izaiah: time to test the full capacities of the Rinnegan.

I activated the rinnegan and started to create a metal stronger than titanium and shaped it into the shape for the bike and placed it over the frame and wheels.

Izaiah: there we go, all done.

I heard the door open when Rias, Raynare, and Akeno walked in.

Raynare: nice ride.

Izaiah: thanks.

Rias: I'm guessing your gonna give it a test drive on the way to that vault?

Izaiah: yep.

I got on the bike and placed a similar thing that is in the crucible blade and started the bike.

Raynare: don't forget this.

Izaiah: thanks, I nearly forgot it.

She tossed the crucible blade to me before I left. I opened the door to the garage and drove the doomcycle out the door and towards the maykr vault.

-time skip no jutsu-

I was pulling up to the maykr vault to be greeted by nothing but a door in the mountain.

Izaiah: odd, no guards, no defenses, nothing.

Juubi: maybe the traps are on the inside.

Izaiah: they could be.

I opened the vault door to be greeted by a 99% empty room with a suit of armor in the center of the room and a odd looking gun on a display stand.