ORC club vs Riser 3/3

-last time-

Riser: so what, you have powerful eyes and jutsus, but your power will never compare to that of a noble

-now-

Izaiah's POV:

Riser though it would be wise to insult me but it was pointless. I flew at him at high speed and punched him into the ground as I landed infront of the hole I created with him.

Riser: that hurted but you will still lose this you low class devil.

He said as he created flames around him.

Izaiah: hm, be hold the power you will never have.

(3:34 - 3:45, Madara= Izaiah| Itachi= Riser, also picture Madara's susanoo black)

Riser: w-what is that creature.....

Issei: is that the susanoo!?

Rias: so this is the power he has been hiding all this time

-the spectator room-

Raynare POV:

I saw Izaiah wip out a humanoid shape around him infront of the prick Riser.

Sirzech: so Rias has a Otsutsuki in her peerage and a powerful one at that.

Raynare: don't underestimate him, he's not done yet.

Sirzech: can't wait to see.

-the rating game-

Izaiah's POV:

Riser was looking at me with fear and eyes begging for mercy.

Izaiah: this is just one of my biggest abilities.

Rias: don't tell me your gonna summon him here.

Riser: him...?

Izaiah: oh I am.

I did the hand signs for the summoning jutsu.

Izaiah: summoning jutsu!

A cloud of white smoke appeared behind me after my susanoo disappeared.

Riser: it can't be, it was supposed to be extinct.

Everyone felt the presence of the Juubi. Everyone else gave me shocked expressions as they saw the Juubi behind me it's full size.

 Everyone else gave me shocked expressions as they saw the Juubi behind me it's full size