The nun Aisa Argento

Izaiah's POV:

I woke the next morning with Raynare laying next to me. I got out of bed and did my morning routine, got my cloak and hidden blades on. And headed down stairs to get breakfast ready.

Izaiah: at least it's a Friday. I miss the brotherhoods lessons way more interesting than school ones.

Rias: morning.

Izaiah: morning Rias.

Rias: what are you cooking?

Izaiah: eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.

Rias: what kind of eggs?

Izaiah: I was gonna ask you that.

Rias: over easy please.

Izaiah: k, and you Akeno and Raynare.

Rias looked behind and jumped a bit as she did even see or hear them walk in.

Raynare: it would probably be easier to make one type of eggs, so over easy too.

Akeno: same.

Izaiah: over easy it is.

I finished cooking breakfast for everyone. Raynare said she had some business to take off as she slipped a note into my satchel. Me, Rias, and Akeno head to school.

-lunch-

I took my lunch out as I prepared lunch's for me, Rias, Akeno, Raynare before we left. Even though Raynare isn't a student she still needs lunch if she stops and to eat something. I saw the note she left in my satchel and read it.

-note-

Dear Izaiah,

I wanted to inform you an nun named Asia Argento is in possession of twilight healing, a magic that not only heals people but also devils, angels, and even fallen angels. Even though you have a regeneration ability in your blood it's impossible to take that from you. On Sunday me and some rogue exorcists are going to take her twilight healing from her and I'll be the new owner of it, Freed will be there to prevent any attempt at stoping the ritual. If he attacks you just know it's an act, but do kill him if you get the chance.

Your truly
Raynare.

-end note-

Izaiah(mind): Freed could become a problem later if he isn't delt with. I'll let him live for now, but if he gets a holy sword he will become a challenge and I love a good challenge.

I saw Issei walk up to me with a look of concern. I hid the note so he didn't see it.

Izaiah: sup.

Issei: nothing just trouble.

Izaiah: like?

Issei: my first girlfriend killed me now I caught feelings for someone.

Izaiah: like?

Issei: I met a nun named Asia Argento.

Izaiah(mind): this is convenient.

Izaiah: so a devil in love with a nun now that's something you don't hear everyday.

I said putting my hands behind my head to rest on the tree with my right leg over my left.

Issei: do you think Rias would be upset about it.

Izaiah: very likely, unless you keep it secret. Any reason you came to me about this topic?

Issei: Rias said you helped her with her problem and said your great when it comes to understanding people's feelings.