Rescuing Asia Argento 1/2

Izaiah's POV:

I woke up the next morning with not just Raynare but Rias and Akeno laying next to and on top of me.

Izaiah(mind): oh yeah I forgot they slept in hear last night. They look so peaceful right now best not wake them up yet.

I got out of bed without waking them up yet and did my morning routine, got my cloak and hidden blades on. I went down stairs and decided to talk to the juubi. I summoned the juubi in it's chibi form.

Juubi: what does my jinchuriki need this fine morning

Izaiah: can't I talk to my familiar?

Juubi: you can.

Izaiah: I wanted to inform you that I plan to summon you if we fight a member of the Pheonix family.

Juubi: never was fond of the Pheonix family, they are all pricks. But why summon me in that battle?

Izaiah: not only to teach the current heir a lesson but to also show them a Otsutsuki's real power.

Juubi: so who is the current hair to the Phenix house hold?

Izaiah: a prick named Riser, who Rias is being forced to marry.

Juubi: Rias? The red head person you hangout with at the ORC club meetings?

Izaiah: that's the one.

Juubi: I am fond of her, she is nice to the members of her peerage but she can be scary when her buttons are press.

Izaiah: indeed.

I saw Raynare, Rias, and Akeno walk down stairs.

Izaiah: morning.

Raynare: morning.

Rias: good morning.

Akeno: morning.

They all saw the Juubi in it's chibi form and started to fangirl over the cuteness of it.

Juubi: help...

Rias: wait why does your familiar have ten tails?

Juubi: I am the ten tails Gremory.

Rias: the Ten tails?

Juubi: yes.

Rias: and I was never told?

Izaiah: I didn't know I had the Juubi until I got the ten tails as my familiar.

Rias: I see.

Juubi: shouldn't you three get dressed?

Rias:your right.

Rias and Akeno went to their rooms to get dressed while Raynare came up to me.

Raynare: so you had the Juubi all this time.