ORC club vs Riser 2/3

-Arthur's note-

I wanted to say before we start is that I am sorry for not updating the stories as much as I did before it's due to a lack of ideas and motivation, but mostly the lack of ideas.

Some of the lack of updates is due to me Playing Doom eternal lately trying to finish it and some other video games.

-end note-

-valley of the end-
Izaiah's POV:

We were in our location waiting for the rating game to start. Raynare was in the viewing room with the student council president and vice president and Rias's brother.

Izaiah(mind): this better be a challenge or Riser is gonna be in for a world of pain.

Issei(mind): this waiting is boring, but I can't wait to try out my new move on them.

Rias: we all know the plan right?

Akeno: yes

Kiba: loud and clear.

Issei: yes ma'am

Izaiah: Roger that

Koneko: yep

Asia: yes Rias

Rias: good, now into pairs. Issei, you and Akeno go set traps to the west. Kiba and Koneko, you two go set traps to the east. Izaiah, you make clones to set traps in the north, north east, and north west.

Issei: then what?

Rias: then we attack them in small groups.

Izaiah: basically we pick them off in the number of people peer group reducing Riser's chance of victory.

Issei: if we lose anyone on our side?

Izaiah: then we have a lesser chance of winning, but I'm the trump card here, so I could basically win this with a jitsu called the infinite tsukuyomi.

Issei: what's that?

Izaiah: basically it traps anything or anyone in what they desire most.

Issei: nice-

Izaiah: but slowly being killed in the process.

Issei: nevermind.

Izaiah: besides I have other tricks up my sleeve I could use.

Rias: like what?

Izaiah: jutsus called magestic destroyer flame, rasengan, chidori, rasen-chidori, the susanoo, and many more.

Rias: your a man of mystery Izaiah, you really are.

Issei: one question.

Izaiah: yeah?

Issei: what is the susanoo?

Izaiah: you'll see.

Issei: k

Grayffia announced the start of the match and it began. The groups went to set their traps as I made 100 wood clones and they dispersed to set traps. I was waiting with Rias and Asia when Rias spoke up.

Rias: alright let's move out.

Izaiah: copy that.

Asia: Alright.

We started to move towards the middle when we saw Issei and kiba about to be defeated.

Rias: Izaiah go and aid them.

Izaiah: got it.

I went towards them to aid kiba and Issei. I activated one of my eyes.

Izaiah(mind): eternal Mangekyou sharingan!