Rescuing Asia Argento 2/2

-where we left off-

Issei, kiba and Koneko look at the strange sword I was holding completely confused.

Izaiah: time to test out the new sword.

The rogue exorcists and priests look at me with fear.

Izaiah: all I am surrounded by is fear... And dead men...

They all looked at me as I gripped the sword ready to strike them down one at a time. Raynare looked at me I awe as I started to take the exorcists and priests down with ease.

Izaiah: shame, I was hoping for a real challenge.

I said as I cut the last one down and looked at the bodies that covered the floor.

Issei: he killed them... with out a hint of mercy shown to any of them...

Kiba: this is the work of a man who has spent most of his life killing  enemies left and right cause of orders.

Issei: orders huh, well can't say I blame him he is a assassin after all.

Issei ran towards the cross to retrieve Asia after Raynare took her twilight healing and felt a great sense of enjoyment from the feeling.

I walked up to the alter and touched it absorbing part of its power.

Izaiah(mind): this power could come in handy at a later point.

Raynare: interesting.

Izaiah:hm?

Raynare: I never met a man who could also absorb power before. If only it was a sacred gear I could of been more powerful.

Izaiah(mind): her acting is top notch, must of took an acting class at some point.

Izaiah: well sorry to rain on your parade but is in my blood.

Raynare: true.

While we were talking Issei ran with Asia's body upstairs and Raynare followed them with me on their tail. Issei seemed to be begging god for forgiveness and to give Asia another chance at life while Raynare mocked him for it. Issei then shot her through the window like he did to Freed.

Rias showed up with Akeno and kiba as Koneko dragged Raynare in.

Koneko: did somebody lose this?

She said as she threw Raynare towards them.

Izaiah(mind) remind me to beat Issei and lecture Koneko later.

Raynare started to beg for mercy from Issei as he didn't have the guts to ki so he asked Rias to do it.

Izaiah(mind): oh he gonna get it later.

Rias shot a beem towards Raynare as I jumped infront of it and deflated it with my new blade.

Rias:?

Akeno: my what a odd sword.

(In case y'all forgot what it looked like or never played doom eternal)

Rias: Izaiah what is the meaning of this?

Izaiah: it's clear you forgot mine and Raynare's relationship.

Issei: wait a minute, your her boyfriend!?

Izaiah: yep.

Raynare hid behind me and held onto my shoulder.

Rias: right my bad.

Issei: can someone explain what the hell is going on here!

I explained everything to the others how Raynare was my spy and how she had a change of heart.

Issei: dam, you're something more than what you let on, even after you massacred the exorcists and priests in the basement.

Rias: you what!?

Izaiah: wanted to see their skills and they were weak who betrayed their comrades. I hate people who betray their friends for their own selfish desires.

Rias: something that shouldn't be punished by death.

Izaiah: we kill strays who did the same thing but killed innocent people what's the difference?

Rias looked at me and let the topic go for now.

Rias: shouldn't we turn the twilight healing to it's proper owner?

Izaiah: agreed, Raynare the rings please.

Raynare: but why.

She said as she wined about it.

Izaiah: the rings or no cuddles tonight.

Raynare: fine... Besides I have a better one.

She said as she showed everyone the ring I got and took the twilight healing rings off and gave them to Rias and placed them on Asia's ring fingers and made her the second bishop of her group.

Asia: I... ssei... is this the afterlife?

Issei: no it's not.

Asia: oh.

Izaiah(mind): ain't that heart warming.  I ship them

Rias explained to Asia that she is a reincarnated devil and that Raynare was a spy working with me and her to relay information about the fallen angels plans and next moves and that we left a few of her feather behind to fake her death and we all left to head home because her and Raynare are gonna be enrolled at the academy.