ORC club vs Riser 1/3

-the next day-

Izaiah's POV:

Me and the rest of the ORC club even Raynare was with us in the club room discussing last night's events. We talking when a orange teleport circle appeared in the room.

Izaiah: da hell?

An man in a red outfit was in the middle of the circle as it disappeared.

Izaiah(mind): that must be riser Phenix, I'ma roast this bird brain.

Izaiah: alright who invented the roast turkey.

I received laughs and chuckles While Riser had a tick mark on his forehead.

Issei: so who is this guy?

Izaiah: that is Riser Pheonix eldest child of the Pheonix family and household and is the victim to the insult I gave him.

Rias: he also the person I don't wanna marry.

Riser: but Rias it's for the good of the devil race and not to forget it could  help our families.

Izaiah: forget Bird brain she's not interested in you. To her your nothing but noble who disrespects those of a non noble class.

Riser: and what will you do about it?

Izaiah: show you what non nobles are cable of, in a rating game.

Riser: but your a small group while I have a full set.

He snapped his fingers and his full peerage appeared.

Izaiah(mind): okay we are out numbered and possibly out gunned

Izaiah(mind): okay we are out numbered and possibly out gunned. But none the less I think the training will pay off.

Izaiah: so you have a bigger peerage and their all girls but doesn't mean I still won't kick your butt

I said as I punched my own hand and cracked my knuckles.

Riser: be ready you low class devil and I will take your fallen angel girlfriend as my own.

Izaiah: touch her and I won't hesitate to pull an Itachi Uchiha move.

Riser: what do you mean?

Izaiah: I will massacre your whole family right infront of you while you watch it....