The new devil king and so6p

-Arthurs note-

Before we begin I wanted to inform you readers that so6p stands for sage of six paths and that the main protagonist will slowly take on the path of the doom slayer through out story but still live by the code of the assassin brotherhood

Also the main character will develop his equipment in between chapters if y'all were confused about the oc equipment and vehicles part so he is currently building the Arcadia.

With that out of the way lets begin the chapter

-end of note-

Izaiah's POV:

I was currently at the school on lunch break eating my bento lunch with Raynare when I saw a black cat with two tails

Izaiah(mind): like the saying goes never let a black cat cross your path, but does it go the same with a two tailed black cat?

Raynare: does that cat have two tails?

She said as she looked at the two tailed cat that was staring at use while walking by.

Izaiah: and the fact that it's looking at us while walking past us.

Kuroka POV:

Kuroka(mind): so that's the soon to be new devil king and sage of six paths Izaiah Otsutsuki, he's worthy to be my new master.

I walked past Izaiah and his girlfriend to head to his place cause I been keeping an eye on him sense he was last in hell before the red dragon emperor was revealed.

Izaiah's POV:

After the encounter with the two tailed black cat me and Raynare finished eating lunch and headed to the club room for a meeting.

-club room-

Me and Raynare walked into the club room to see everyone and sirzech.

Izaiah: it's nice to see Sirzech.

Sirzech: you to.

Izaiah: so I am assuming that this is about my decision about becoming a devil king?

Grayffia: it is indeed lord Otsutsuki.

Izaiah: I have indeed gave it some thought and I have my answer.

Sirzech: then I will summon the other devil kings.

Izaiah: very well.

Sirzech and Grayffia left to gather the other devil kings to hear my answer when a strange portal appeared behind us.

Izaiah: hm?

(0:29 - 1:12, also picture it in the club room and no Dr. Samuel Hayden)

Izaiah: usurper?

Marauder: he who welds the slayer's crucible is the slayer.

Izaiah: and your here to strike me down when I'm just about to be a devil king.

Marauder: the demons beside you are nothing more than devils given feelings and mortal emotions, unlike you slayer who defines the Khan maykr.

Izaiah: I have yet to meet this Khan maykr, but a duel with a axe welding demon should be interesting, now let's dance.

I said as I activated the crucible blade.

The marauder changed at me as he was about to bring his axe down to to cut me in half as I countered his attack with the crucible blade.

Marauder: your fast, but are you fast enough.

Izaiah: I was about to say the same thing.

We jumped away from each other to gain distance as the marauder summoned a orange holographic wolf.