A Huge Opportunity

I looked at my dad as If he were an alien. "Me?" I asked. He nodded and shoved the phone into my hand. I stared at it and finally put it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked slowly. 

"Sara! Its me Eric!" The voice on the other end said. 

"Oh hey!" I said excited. It's been awhile since I've talked to Eric. I mean I've seen him on set but we haven't talked. 

"So Sara....I was surfing the web and found this site." Eric said. 

"Oh really!" I exclaimed pretending to sound interested. 

"Yeah. And the website was called Wattpad." Eric said. That made me freeze. Wattpad was the site I write on. From One Direction fan fictions to freaking Supernatural! I wrote and finished a Supernatural story which has over three million views! Hopefully he didn't see it.

"Really? Wattpad? I've heard of that!" I played that off nicely. He doesn't suspect a thing! 

"And I found this story called Daughter Of A Winchester." Eric said. Crap! Abort mission! Abort MISSION!!!! 

"Sounds cool Eric." I shrugged. 

"It was very well written and had a good plot....I was enjoying it when I realized how popular it was." He continued. "So I looked at the author and what do you know? Its little Sara!" I laughed nervously.

"Yeah. Me! Yaaaay.....you liked it?" I asked. 

"I liked it a little too much." Eric assured. 

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"You see Sara...I had no idea what next season would bring. I was honestly looking up random stuff for ideas. And your story did it. I was going to just take a few details....asking the author of course, but since its you, I thought.... 'Why not use it as the entire new plot?'" He explained.

I was stunned. My story was not that great. I'm not that cool. Nope. Wrong author. The name Sara isn't uncommon and there are a TON of Deans daughter stories.

"Eric. That's cool and all but-" 

"Oh and Sara? I thought about making you the daughter. You know....Amy?" He interrupted.

I was even more stunned. Not only was this my story but Eric wanted me to be Deans daughter, Amy. Not only is she Deans daughter but she's also prophet! I'm no actress!

Eric was still going on about something but I stopped him. "Eric, I appreciate it but I don't know. I'm not an actress." I told him. He sighed but I could feel his smile through the phone. 

"Come on Sara. That Ackles blood is in you. You know you can do this. You'll do great!" He assured. I sighed and closed my eyes. Only then did I realize my dad and all the kids were staring at me. Eric was needing ideas for the next season. He did need more actors...

"Okay. In only going to see how it works out though." I said. 

"Really?!" He exclaimed. 

"Yeah. Sure." I shrugged. 

"Great!" Eric shouted into the phone. "Just come to the set with your dad over in a few weeks and we'll talk about doing a script and all. Okay?" 

"Alright." I nodded. 

"Great. See you then." He said, then hung up.

I gave the phone to my dad and he sat on the chair in front of me. "I feel like I'm going to be sick." I said.