To The Park for 'Alone Time'

The next few days I got more and more comfortable with acting in front of everyone. The director, Bob, who I've come to know, gave me a few dollars to buy something. And me, being me, went online and bought an outfit! Really cute actually! I wore it a day after I got it! Ha!

Now its the weekend. Mel and I were just hanging out and I decided to go on Twitter. Looked at a few trends seen some girls fangirling over when Misha tweeted a moment ago. Then I decided to Tweet.

@Sara_Ackles2001

The first week was a success! Thank you for all the positive thoughts and motivational pep talks!

After I posted it my phone kept dinging and it made me smile. Duh there were hate comments, but everyone has opinions. Yeah, it hurts but everyone gets it. "You've done great this week, hun." My dad said, his clearly southern accent coming out a little. I giggled and said, "thanks."

"We should go somewhere!" Mel said sitting up. 

"What? Where?" I asked. 

"Its still summer! We should be able to go places! Let's go.....to....oh! I know! Let's go to my house and set up the pool table." She said. 

"Me....play pool? I laugh at you!" I laughed. 

"Well, I could teach you." She shrugged. I sighed and looked at my dad who shrugged. 

"Okay." I nodded. We went to Mel's and played a few games when I got tired of losing. 

"Awe, come on Sara! Play one more!" Mel begged. I smiled and shook my head. 

"Naw, play a game with my dad. I wanna head to the park for a while. Just, you know, alone time." I said. Mel shrugged and nodded. 

"Alright." She said. 

"Be careful!" Dad warned. 

"Yeah yeah!" I said, brushing away the comment as I walked outside. The sky was blue and the birds were chirping. The clouds above providing some shade from the hot summer sun. I walked into the park and smiled.

I was slowly walking toward a park bench when my phone buzzed. I quickly got it out my pocket and looked down at it, noticing my dad text me. When I went to look at it, I was knocked down. "Oh my God! I'm so so so so so sorry!" The person said. I couldn't see them yet because the sun but I knew it was a boy from the voice. 

"Oh, its okay." I smiled, picking my phone up. The boy extended his hand and I hesitantly took it. He helped me up and smiled. 

"Oh, uh, I'm James." He said. 

"Sara." I smiled. He had dark brown hair that swooped down right below his eyes. His eyes were a beautiful blue color and I had to look away, blushing. 

"Look I really am sorry about making you fall. I was looking at my phone and, well, bumped into you." He explained. 

"Like I said. It's okay. I don't get mad easily." I smiled. He nodded and I sat on the park bench. I was expecting him to just walk away but he sat by me. I blushed an even deeper shade of red and looked down. "You don't have to stay." I laughed. He shrugged and looked me in the eyes. 

"I don't want to leave you alone." He said, smiling. 

"I'm not a kid. I'm old enough to be alone." I smiled. There were these butterflies in my stomach and I was practically flying off the bench. I shrugged and looked at the flowers. "Pretty, aren't they?" I asked. He nodded. 

"But not as pretty as you." He said. I laughed. 

"That's so cheesy." I said, shaking my head.