Swimming at Jareds

"So, you have been to a One Direction concert?" I asked Olivia, smiling.

"Yeah. It was great. You haven't?"

"Nah. Always doing something." I shrugged.

"Like what?" Devon asked.

"Well....during the weekdays over summer I would spend time with my dad. He would always be doing stuff. I liked going to conventions with him. Weekdays during winter, if I wasn't in school here in L.A., I was homeschooled in Canada as dad shot Supernatural. Weekends if family, or conventions. It's weird." I explained. "I had the chance to go to a concert last year but the some stuff with Supernatural came up. However, I did meet them on my thirteenth birthday."

"That sounds super fun!" Olivia squealed.

"It is I guess." I nodded.

"I witnessed them on set last week, it was really fun." James said. Everyone laughed as I sipped my milkshake.

"So, what about you guys?" I asked.

"Well, I was a costar in another movie. I guest stared in a TV show. They were both fun." Devon said.

"Yeah. This is my first movie." Olivia said.

"Me too!" James nodded. They did a high five and I smiled.

"Well....I'm a costar on my TV series and the movie and I tell you what. It's honestly exhausting, super fun, but exhausting." I told them.

"Why?" Olivia asked.

"Well....people kinda expect me to be great because of my dad. They expect me to act great, sing great, like everything he does when in reality I'm not as great as he is. I mean....my dad is awesome! He's my role model. I could never be as great as he is. I am great but not as much as he is. I guess it's the expectation. And the stress levels of reshoots and stuff." I said.

"Makes sense. Kids are always expected to be like their parents." Devon said.

"Yeah. My mom's an orthodontist so everyone expected me to be like that but I was not dealing with peoples mouths." Olivia laughed.

"Yeah." James nodded. Sighing, I shrugged.

"It's great being in Supernatural though. The fandom is so great. There is no drama like in the 1D fandom. Everyone loves each other." I said.

"Yeah. I can also say that is true." Devon said. We continued to talk for a while when somehow the conversation drifted over to Helen.

"Don't worry about the way she talks and stuff. I haven't figured her out yet but don't pay attention to negativity." Olivia said.

"Yeah, I get that. But....I don't know." I sighed.

"She just likes making other people upset." Devon shrugged.

"But how can we be sure? Maybe she wants attention because she normally doesn't get any." I questioned.

"It's best to stay out of that anyways." James told me. Sighing, I plopped my chin in my hands.

"I guess." I muttered. Then Jared dropped Olivia and Devon off and took James and I to his house to chill in the pool. Well....after we stopped by James' house to get his bathing suit. I walked in his house all bossly and hugged Tom and Shep. "Hey boys!" I said happily as they jumped in my arms, wanting to be picked up. Since Shep is the youngest, I picked him up. "Want to go swimming with us?" He nodded his head rapidly and I giggled. I set him down and he ran off to put his bathing suit.

"Me too?" Tom asked.

"Of course." I grinned. His smile stretched across his face and he also ran off.