Starting The Script

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Mel shouted in my ear. I just covered my head and tried to go back to sleep. 

"No. Go away!" I groaned. She laughed and yanked the blankets off me.

"Nope! Sorry Sar, but its already late." She said. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Its almost eleven." She answered. 

"Are you kidding me? Thats not late! I've only had five hours of sleep." I said. 

"Well.....you have to learn to get up early anyways." She told me.

"Stop being a smart aleck." I groaned, sitting up. I scratched my head and looked around. "Is my dad here?" I asked. 

"Went to get us food." Mel answered. 

"We have food here though." I said, walking toward my closet. She shrugged and went toward my closet too. 

"I'm so glad we wear the same size." She giggled. 

"I swear if you don't give me back those jeans....I will murder you." I said. She laughed and nodded. I got dressed and walked downstairs. 

"Honey, I'm home!" My dad yelled, walking through the door. He seen me and smiled. "Look Mel! The dead has risen!" He said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"What food you get me?" I asked. 

"Your favorite.....Italian!" He said. 

"Italian for breakfast?" I asked. 

"Its lunch." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes again and walked to the kitchen. "Want to help?" He asked. 

"No dip!" I laughed. We got the food done and I ate up. "Dad?" I asked. He looked at me and waited for me to finish. "How can I start my story with where you guys left off?" I asked. He looked amused. 

"Well, I don't even know what your story is about. All I know is that you are going to be acting in it." He exclaimed. I sighed.

"Okay, here's the rundown. I am going to be Amy Adams. She's a lonely thirteen year old living with her drunken mother. She doesn't know her dad. But she has the power to talk to people in their heads. She doesn't know it though. But she talks to a guy named Castiel but she thinks its her imagination because she reads the Supernatural books. Well Crowley kills her mom and has men kidnap her. Cas tries to get Dean to help her. He has a secret though. Amy is Deans daughter. Dean doesn't know and Amy doesn't know. So, after a while Dean figures it out. Okay, I'm done with this. You can figure out the rest later. I'm tired of explaining it."

My dad smiled. "You're a good writer." He said. 

"You're just saying that because you have to." I scoffed. 

"He doesn't have to. He could say you suck!" Mel pointed out. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"Whatever." I said.

"Well.....nobody has to know about me being a demon. I could keep it a secret." My dad shrugged. 

"Dad. That's.....the smartest idea you've ever had!" I said after a moment of thought. He laughed. 

"Of course it is. I thought it up." I smiled and nodded. 

"Sure it is dad." I said.

A few hours later, Mel went home and I decided to start the script. Then later I could ask Eric what he thought.

Open on Amy laying in bed, reading Supernatural book.