The Premiere

Alright...if a week ago I was scared, today I was TERRIFIED. "What if I look dumb in one of the shots?" I asked Mel, freaking out.

"You'll be fine! The Supernatural fandom is so nice to each other and they already love you. Heck! They love Lucifer! They're gonna love you." Mel said. I calmed down a bit.

"You're right. They do love Luci." I sighed. "Plus, I bring Bobby back and Kevin back. They really love them." Mel laughed.

"Yeah. They don't know you did that though. They think the actual writers did." She spoke. I thought a moment and realized she was right. Its fine though.....I guess. I thought.

"Yeah." Was all I said. We laid on my bed in silence for a minute. Then Mel spoke.

"Your dad told me about James." She said.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked.

"He said, 'get info on Sara and James' relationship.' And I was all, 'whos James?' And he was all, 'Sara's boyfriend. You don't know him?' And I was all like, 'uh, no.....I would like to know who's dating my wife though!'" I laughed a little.

"Your wife is dating a guy named James. He's super sweet and has actual good manners." I said.

"Manners how?" Mel asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Manners like....he doesn't treat me like most guys treat girls." I answered.

"How do other guys treat girls?" Mel questioned.

"Asking a lot of questions, Mel." I told her.

"Its my job as a wife." She answered so seriously, within a minute later we were both on the floor laughing.

"Alright Melly." I nodded, calming down and catching my breath. "Most guys treat girls like.....well.....they act like jerks. Ya know, flirting and just wanting to get into their pants." Mel nodded and smiled.

"How do you know he doesn't talk about your butt when he's with his friends?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mel!" I laughed.

"Seriously, Sara! How do you know?" She asked again.

"Well..." My voice trailed as I thought. "I don't know. But I trust him." I said. She glared at me for a minute.

"You trust him?" She asked. I nodded and she nodded slowly. "Can I meet him?"

"Duh! My wife has to meet him." I laughed.

"Alright then. We have about an hour before the premiere so I was thinking we could chill with some popcorn and an episode of The Vampire Diaries." She smiled.

"Yes!" I smiled, my inner fangirl showing a bit. "Dad!" I called. After a minute he was on the room.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can you make me popcorn?" I asked. He just stood there so I sweetened the deal. "I'll babysit J.J. Friday so you and mom can go on a date night or something." He sighed and nodded.

"Okay." He said. He started to turn but stopped. "Wait!" He turned back to look at me and smirked. "I get to go with you on your next date with Charles."

"James." I corrected. "And fine!" He cheered and walked away.

"Your dad needs to calm down." Mel laughed. I shook my head and got Netflix ready.

"Alright. One episode." I said. Mel nodded and I grabbed my phone. I decided to send out a tweet that I would be live tweeting.

@Sara_Ackles2001