The Line For Markiplier

After Christmas break, we went back to work. Back to the rush of recording. It was great though and I wouldn't do anything to change it. Things were going well and I was happy with how it was going. The time seemed to zoom by and soon, filming for season 10 was over. There would be a season 11 though which I was happy for. Dad and I now had loads of conventions to go to, including comic con and other things such as that.

I was most excited for comic con though. Not only I would be there with the Supernatural cast, but loads of other people would too! Like Markiplier! He's suppose to be at Comic Con and it would be so nice to meet him and it was something I really wanted to do. When comic Con came around, I was really nervous. I was suppose to do a panel with the cast and it was nerve wreaking to say the least.

"You'll do fine. Just be yourself." dad said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just nervous." I spoke honestly.

"You'll be great. Just...be like you are on set or at home." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah. I know how talkative I am okay. Stop reminding me." I smiled, rolling my eyes. "Besides, as soon as I start getting used to it, I'll probably be a motor mouth anyways."

"Well, just don't sass Misha or something."

"Yeah, he'll sass right back." I nodded. "I know." I put on a jean jacket and smiled in the mirror. I looked like Sara Ackles, not Amy Winchester and it was honestly a relief. I missed being myself for a full day.

"Ready?" Dad asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Ready." I said.

Four hours later, I was looking around the San Diego Comic Con. We didn't have to do anything in particular until around three...or I don't at least...so I was was just wondering around because why the heck not? I was just looking at a booth place when I heard a voice say my name. It wasn't a scream or anything but I heard it. I turned around and as soon as I did, I seen a womans jaw drop. "Oh my gosh it really is you." She gasped. I smiled and chuckled a little and shrugged.

"Yeah. I, uh, I believe my names Sara Ackles. Or at least it was when I last seen my dad." I giggled.

"Your dad is here?"

"Well...yeah of course. He wouldn't let me come without him." I grinned, shrugging. She smiled and nodded.

"Can I get a picture with you? You're just the cutest thing and my daughter is really inspired by you."

"Of course you can. Is your daughter here?"

"She's at the Markiplier signing thing." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm actually heading over there myself." I grinned. "We can go find her. What's her name?"

"Brianna. She's ten and really wants to be child actress and idolizes you." The lady said.

"Awe that's sweet." I couldn't help but smile.

"She's quite the little energy ball though. Always shouting YouTube things and I have no clue what to make of it." I smiled and nodded understandingly because I do the same thing and my mom and dad have the same reaction.

"Things like...?"

"Like....'top of the morning to ya Laddies' or something about two people named Billy and Bobby. And she says 'where's the blacksmith?' and 'shut up nurse,' 'bro fist', and something about a dog named Edgar being Satan?" She explained. I smiled and nodded.

"I know those sayings. Those are from Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie." We got in front of the Markiplier line which was huge. "Can you see her?" The lady shook her head and I sighed. As we walked past all these people, I seen the look of desperation on their faces. I mean, they obviously seen my I.D. thing, and so they knew I was a special guest or whatever but....I was practically cutting them. I probably looked like a rude spoiled brat.