"Growing Up Too Fast"

A while flew by (months actually) and I didn't have much breaks. Weekdays was filming for Supernatural and on weekends, we did things for Blackwater Cave. When I did get a break, it was spent sleeping. Dad noticed how tired I was and came over to me one day while I was laying in his trailer. He sat by me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Hey, sweet heart." He said.

"Hey, dad." I smiled.

"You okay?"

"Of course. Why?" I asked.

"You just seem more tired and I don't want you to be so exhausted, you don't find it fun." He said. I chuckled and nodded.

"It's okay, dad. I am having fun!" I told him.

"Okay. Well, come on, we're doing a scene now." I followed him to the set and we did our scene. Afterwards, I had a sudden burst of energy.

"Mel! Mel! Mel! Mel!" I repeated, bouncing up and down.

"What?" She laughed.

"We got the script!" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" I looked around for a private area and when I didn't see one, sighed. "I have to tell you! Come here!" She followed me outside and we sat on the steps of Misha's trailer. I had a picture of what I wanted to show her so I took out my phone. "I just remembered." I said, handing her the phone to show her the picture. As she read, her face got more and more shocked.

"No way!" She gasped, looking up after reading it.

"Way!" I nodded.

"Are you going to do it?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'll be fourteen when it happens but....I don't know." I sighed. Then she began reading it aloud.

"'Izzy; Will, I'm scared. Everyone is lost or even worse, dead, and considering horror movies, only one of us will make it out alive, if any.'" She acted out the part rather badly. "'William; Don't worry. We'll get out of here together. Okay, Izzy? Izzy; I don't believe you. Those monster things are going to kill us. Look at me. I'm already a mess. I'm just going to slow you down. And I can't climb. Theres no point! William; Don't talk that way! I'm not leaving you! You will make it out of here and we'll be okay. We're going to be okay, Izzy. I'm never letting you out of my sight. Izzy and William get closer'. Nice stage directions." Mel laughed.

"Yeah. I know." I giggled. Then she continued.

"'Izzy; You realize how stupid that sounds right? Right out of some stupid cliché horror movie. William; Yeah, well. I'm serious. I won't let anything happen to you. I love you, Isabel Marshal. I know I say this a lot but I don't think you realize how much I actually love you.' Then he kisses you! I can't even right now!" She said, kicking her feet happily.

"I don't know how I can let it happen though. He just kinda does it without my knowledge apparently and.... I don't know. I have knowledge. Plus my first kiss would be for that." I sighed.

"I think you can do it. Besides, at least it's your actual boyfriend." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I guess." I said.

"Is everyone else dead by this point? Why aren't you more scared?" Mel asked.

"Well, what happens is we get in the cave but then Jennings breaks the equipment to get out. We walk a while and then monsters come and separate us. Then this happens and I am scared but this is after another scene of me crying really terrified. And I can honestly still be crying here. It just depends on how I interpret the script. I think I honestly will cry during this. We'll see."