Pranking Misha?

The weekend went by sooo fast. Too fast for my liking. But the filming is really fun to. Bob was extra nice and everyone was in a good mood. Monday went by fast, Tuesday was medium and then there was Wendsday. Today.

We're doing reshoots but I'm not in but only two. So I was bored out of my mind. So I was DMing people on Twitter and being bored. Then I got a text.

James;-P: hey

Me: hi

James;-P: wyd?

Me: watching actors

James;-P: watching TV

Me: basically

James;-P: oh

Me: yeah wyd

James;-P: nothing really. Where u at? Wanna meet up?

Me: as much as I'd love to...I'm not in town

James;-P: oh where you at?

Me: Vancouver

James;-P: CANADA??

Me: yeah. Shawn Mendes land! Lol

"Sara! Get over here! We decided to reshoot this one." Bob told me. I nodded and quickly texted James back.

Me: well, hate to leave ya hanging but I gotta go. Text you later

I put my phone down and we shot the scene. Then it was break time. Meaning.....FOOD!!!! My life source. As I was eating my fish sandwhich, Jared came up to me. "I figured you were real bored." He said. I nodded and waited for him to continue. "So, then I thought..you know what I haven't done in a while? Pranked Misha." I laughed and nodded. 

"Has been a while Jared. Have you lost your touch?" I asked playfully. 

"Hey! Keep saying that I won't let you help me." He said. 

"No. I'm sorry." I laughed.

"Good. Now....what to do, what to do?" He asked. I shrugged as he smirked. "I know!" He smiled. "Follow me and bring your food." He told me to follow him and I did. Misha was somewhere with my dad and we went out to his trailer. "Hand me the sand which." Jared smiled. 

"What? My food? My precious?" I asked, appalled. 

"I'll buy you something after we leave." He said. 

"McDonalds?" I asked. 

"Yes!" He said. I smiled and handed him my food. He opened the air vent and put it in there. Then he turned off the air. 

"You know that's gonna stink in a few hours and.....oooohh." I said, finally understanding what he did.

"I know you're the 'prank master' or whatever you like but...that's not all that pranky." I told him.