~1~

|•|Tw: alcohol and drugs|•|

Amiro chuckled as he downed another shot of vodka. He hated hell at first, but came to like it. Everything was a game to him now: the drugs, alcohol, meaningless sex. Everything, and he wanted to beat it.

He was about to order another shot when he heard his boss's voice behind him and he turned around in the bar stool to face him "Yes, Ozaki?" He said in a cunning tone.

"You need to get ready to perform. You're on in 10 minutes. And I swear if you do anything to try getting your ass out of performing today I will fucking fire-"

Amiro cut him off with a kiss to his cheek "I know you wouldn't fire me. You can't, I'm the only person here that's still keeping people coming to this place. Besides, you'd miss me too much." Amiro had whispered in Ozaki's ear before getting off the stool and walking back to the changing rooms.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After Amiro had finished his shift he walked out to the alcohol shop by the club. He got a bottle of vodka and started his journey home. He walked up the staircase to where the castle sat. He pushed the large doors open and walked in.

He pushed the doors closed and walked back to his room, he grabbed a wine glass from the mini bar in his room and he made his way over to his bed and flopped down on it, he opened the bottle and poured some in the glass.

He downed the glass in seemingly one gulp before pouring some more.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After a while Amiro decided to ditch the glass and started drinking out of the bottle itself. He had been trying to stop using drugs and drinking for a while, but he just couldn't and really didn't want to stop.

He finished the bottle and just rolled the bottle away from his bed. He did the same with the glass, it hit the wall and he heard it shatter. He didn't care, he'd clean it up in the morning anyway, he always did.

He had laid there for a few minutes before grabbing a pill from beside his bed, he swallowed it dry and tossed and turned for a few hours before finally falling asleep.

|•|I know this chapter is short but I didn't know what else to put but future chapters will be longer than this|•|