~8~

|•|TW- drugs and alcohol. Smut in this chapter|•|

Amiro gripped the pole as he began his performance. He was very noticeably high, but he didn't seem to care. His eyes darted around the club as he performed. His heart was racing as always, and as his performance came to an end, he let out a subtle sigh of relief before dipping backstage to snort another line before he changed and walked back out to the main floor. He went over to the bar, beginning to order glass after glass of vodka. He knew he'd regret being this high, mixed with being drunk, on his way back to the castle, but he did this almost every night, so he'd gotten used to it by now.

He kept drinking for a while before he paid and went back to the changing room to get his stuff before leaving. He ran into someone on his way out and looked at them; he didn't recognise them, but that could've been from how drunk he was. As he squinted at the stranger, a faint glimmer of familiarity crossed his mind. Despite his intoxicated state, he mustered a polite smile and mumbled a half-hearted apology before stumbling out of the club.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Amiro lay down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He thought back to the familiar figure he ran into while leaving the club. The familiar green eyes burned into his mind, as did the person's black hair. He sighed as he realised who it was. 'What was he doing there?'

Amiro thought about going to apologise to him for everything. For the argument, for cheating on him, and for hiding things from him. Everything, but he refused to drag himself out of bed to say the thing he needed to say; instead, he promised himself he wouldn't speak to Tieran again.

He lay there for a few more hours, his mind racing and his high wearing off, leaving him with all of these thoughts. He never loved Tieran to begin with, so why did he feel like he truly messed up? The only reason he thought he liked Tieran was because he treated him better than anyone ever did. He shook his head, grabbed a pill from beside his bed, and swallowed it dry before rolling over and burying his face in the pillow.

The sufficating feeling brought him a sense of relief as he drifted off to sleep. He had hoped that sleep would help even a little, but as he woke up not even an hour later, he realised it didn't help at all. He got out of bed, put on a pair of boots, and grabbed his jacket before heading out of the castle and to the main part of the kingdom.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After a while, he found himself pressed against the wall of a bathroom in the casino, with a man whose name he didn't know or even bother to ask pressed against his body as he bit and sucked on Amiro's neck. Amiro had his mouth covered as he let out muffled moans, and the man continued before he pulled away and began undressing himself. As he did so, he looked up at Amiro. "Get undressed, now."

Amiro did as he was told and quickly got undressed. He threw his clothes on the floor before once again being firmly pressed against the wall once again, the man reached down as he kissed Amiro and grabbed onto his cock, earning a gasp from Amiro as he began to stoke it. Amiro's body trembled with desire as the man's touch sent waves of pleasure coursing through him. The man's touch made Amiro's knees weak, and he found himself surrendering himself to the man.

He was a mix of breathy moans and pleas by the time the man pulled his hand away, causing Amiro to let out a whine as he looked at him. He opened his mouth to say something, but the man grabbed his hips and swiftly turned Amiro to face the wall as he pushed his cock into him. Amiro's body arched in response to the sudden intrusion, his gasp muffled against the wall. The man's firm grip on his hips only intensified the pleasure. The man sped up his thrusts, and Amiro could hear him grunting as he gripped his hips harder. Amiro moaned loudly at the pain and pleasure. He glanced back at the man, then pulled one hand off the wall to jerk himself off, only for it to be roughly pinned back against the wall again, and the man leaned over him as he thrust harder.

"You don't get to pleasure yourself, slut.." Amiro whimpered at his words and felt the man's hand around his cock. His moans filled the room as the man began to stroke his cock quickly, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. Amiro's hips involuntarily bucked against the man's hand, desperate for more. The man's grip tightened, and his movements became more intense, matching the rhythm of his thrusts.

Amiro could feel himself getting closer to the edge as the man thrust harder and quickened the pace at which he was jerking him off. His back arched, and he let out a loud moan as he came. The man kept thrusting quickly before cumming and pulling out. He grabbed his clothes and put them back on before giving Amiro a wink and leaving the room. Amiro stood there for a moment, catching his breath and letting his legs quit shaking, before getting dressed and leaving the bathroom to head back to the castle.