~6~

|•|Tw: Drugs, alcohol. Smut in this chapter|•|

Amiro had woken up before Tieran which was a surprise to him. Tieran usually woke up at the ass crack of dawn, but he couldn't blame him for sleeping in today. The two had been awake the entire night drinking and laughing about the most random things.

Amiro stared at his boyfriend for a few moments, a small smile appearing on his face, but it faded just as quickly as it appeared; he hadn't yet told Tieran about his addictions or the various drugs he did, or the whole "sleeping with half the kingdom" thing. And he didn't really plan to. Amiro sat up in the bed and ran his hands through his hair, pulling it slightly. His head hurt. He knew he'd been sober too long.

He hoisted himself out of bed and over to his cocaine stash in the bookshelf. He was lucky Tieran never went over there, Tieran openly showed disgust for drugs, and Amiro knew how he'd react if he knew his own boyfriend did them. So he started stashing the other drugs in safe places where Tieran wouldn't look.

Amiro stood by the counter and made one long line with the remains of the small baggie and snorted it in one go, he then whipped the white powder from his nose and hid the baggie in the bottom of the bin, throwing something else on top of it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

He now lay with Tieran. Tieran ran his fingers through Amiro's hair, smiling at him. "I love you." Amiro's throat tightened, he'd never heard those words said to him before, not even by his own mother.

He put on a small smile and replied quietly, "I love you too." The words sounded fabricated to him, and almost sounded like he was reading off a script. Did he really love Tieran? Or did he just love the way he treats him?

Amiro couldn't tell for sure, and for now he'd just pretend he didn't have these thoughts at all. He kissed Tieran's cheek before rolling out of bed and standing up. "I need to get ready for work..." He trailed off, looking down at Tieran.

"Don't you have like, thirty minutes until you need to be there?" Tieran faked a whine and Amiro sighed and shook his head; "I'm always early; I can't start coming in on time now. People will think something's wrong."

Tieran's face twisted into a smile "We could do something quickly before you leave. You'll still be early." Amiro just waved him off and began to walk to the closet, "Yes, but I want to get there as early as possible." And before he could hear Tieran even move, Amiro was pressed against the wall, his head turned at an angle so he could just see Tieran behind him.

"I'll be quick, I promise." Tieran's voice was quiet, almost a whisper and Amiro felt him pressing harder onto him. He let out a low groan, biting his bottom lip, "Fine, but we need to be quick," Just as he said that he felt his pants and boxers being slid from his body and then Tieran's cock entering him.

He let out a small whimper, biting down harder onto his lip as Tieran began thrusting into him faster. "Fuck...Tieran..." He moaned out, and Tieran chuckled, leaning over him. "You're such a good boy darling. You take me so well." He whispered into Amiro's ear, using one hand to force him to look back at him.

He began biting and sucking gently on his neck, not enough to leave marks, but he'd finish this later. He knew Amiro didn't want to have to cover up marks while he was getting  ready.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Amiro made it to the club eventually and immediately walked to the changing rooms, he decided to stop by the bar after he took his stuff to the changing room. He walked past the private rooms, already hearing moans, 'probably other strippers and prostitutes, we aren't open yet.' He thought.