~15~

It had been a few days since Amiro took a day off from work, and he was back now. He had just finished up his performance and was heading to Ozaki's office since he'd told him there was something he needed to 'talk' to him about. Amiro knew they wouldn't be talking, but Ozaki never mentioned anything the two did behind his office door in front of everyone else. And Amiro didn't mind it; he liked being Ozaki's little secret. He got there and didn't even bother knocking as he walked into the office. Everything looked normal in the office, but Amiro knew everything Ozaki hid in there. The desk had built-in hooks on the side Ozaki sat at, which were used for tying ropes, and one of the filing cabinets was designed to open like a closet. That was where Ozaki kept the ropes, collars, whips, and other things that couldn't fit in a drawer or that he didn't want in a drawer. And then, in the bottom left drawer of his desk, he kept various vibrators and other toys.

All of this was just for him and Amiro, and it had been since the first-week Amiro started working there. "You actually showed up," Ozaki spoke as he noticed Amiro, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Of course, I showed up. I would never turn down an invitation to be with you." Amiro smiled and went to stand in front of Ozaki's desk. He noticed his eyes trailing up and down his body as if he were undressing him with them. "Do you want me to get undressed, sir?" He watched as Ozaki nodded slowly, not taking his eyes off Amiro. And so Amiro began to undress himself. Starting with the almost too-short mesh top, the miniskirt, and then ending with the platforms.

Once undressed, Amiro walked behind the desk and sat on Ozaki's lap. He began grinding softly as Ozaki's arms snaked around his waist, and he grabbed his ass roughly, earning a small gasp from him. "I'll never get used to your perfect body; you're so beautiful," Ozaki whispered as he peppered kisses along Amiro's neck. Then, holding on to Amiro, he stood up. Amiro's arms instinctively wrapped around Ozaki's neck, and then he sat him on the desk. He began biting his neck harshly, which caused Amiro to let out choked moans. Then Ozaki stopped and stepped back. "Get down and move to the other side." Amiro nodded. "Yes sir." He slipped off the desk and walked around to the other side.

Then, as soon as he noticed Ozaki walking towards the filing cabinet, he leaned over the desk and opened the corner latches so the hooks were exposed, and he sat there like that until he came back. Then, after a minute, he heard his footsteps, so he lifted his head and looked over at Ozaki. "Oh? It looks like you're ready, huh?" Ozaki chuckled, and Amiro nodded quickly. "Well, I shouldn't keep you waiting, then should I?" Amiro shook his head, and Ozaki began tying his hands to the desk. "You're so pretty bent over my desk like this; if I could, I'd keep you like this forever." He whispered as he walked behind Amiro and began taking off his pants. A moment later, Amiro felt the tip of his cock press against his ass. And as Ozaki slowly pushed inside of him, he let out a soft moan.

Ozaki pulled Amiro's hair roughly as he began to thrust quickly. Amiro's moans grew louder with each forceful thrust, his body surrendering to the pleasure and pain. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room, mingling with their heavy breathing. He continued at the same pace as he reached down with his free hand to jerk off Amiro. "You feel so good, kitten," Ozaki whispered in his ear and started jerking him off faster as he started biting his neck gently. Ozaki kept thrusting, and a few seconds later, he sped up. Amiro's back arched in response to the increased intensity, his moans becoming more desperate. Ozaki's grip tightened on Amiro's hair, and he continued biting Amiro, moving over to his shoulders and making small, barely noticeable marks on them. "Cum for me, pretty boy."

Ozaki whispered and started jerking him off faster. Amiro's body trembled with pleasure, his breathing ragged as he felt himself reaching the edge. With each stroke, Ozaki's hand brought him closer to release. And after a few seconds longer, Amiro came, and Ozaki moved his hand from his cock and licked any cum off of it before gripping onto his hips roughly with both hands, and he began thrusting harder. Amiro's moans grew louder as Ozaki thrust. With each thrust, Ozaki got closer, and a few seconds later, he too came. Then he pulled out a moment later and untied him from the desk before putting his pants back on and taking the rope to the filing cabinet. Amiro stood up straight and gathered his clothes, putting them back on as he looked at Ozaki. "Is that all, sir?"

Ozaki nods. "Yes, you're free to go now." Amiro begins walking towards the door. "Thank you, sir." Ozaki nodded to show he heard him as he went to clean up their mess. Amiro left and went to the changing rooms to change into what he'd been wearing when he got there.

•°•°•°•°•°•

When Amiro got back to the castle, he expected to see Komori in his room like he had been, but he wasn't there. In fact, the only sign he had been there was the fact that the bed was made, and on the bar sat a small piece of paper. Amiro grabbed it and began to read it.

Dear Amiro,

Shungi has sent me to Pride to deal with some things, but I'll be back soon. I promise, some of the other soldiers are with me. And I will admit, he did mention it would be a difficult job, and some of us may die. But you know me, I'll be safe. And I have left something for you in Shungi's office in case I do not return. I'm sure you'll like it. But I must go. I'll see you soon, my firefly.

-Love, Komori

Amiro stared at the letter for a while after reading it, contemplating if Komori was joking or being serious, but he left his room anyway and began heading to Shungi's office. He got there quickly and knocked on the door. Getting an immediate answer, he walked in. "Why did you send him of all people to Pride? And what's so important there that you needed to send him?" Amiro yelled, and although he noticed Shungi flinch at his tone, he didn't care. He just wanted answers right now.

"Lower your voice," Shungi said quietly. "No! I won't lower my voice, not until I fucking get answers, Shungi!" Amiro raised his voice more but stayed where he was. "Fine. I'll tell you, I sent him because I needed our strongest people. And I can't tell you what's going on there that I had to send him, okay?" Amiro rolled his eyes. "You could've sent anyone else, though! And you never tell me shit; it's always a secret. Why? I told you everything when I was king. And you won't even tell me what is going on in Pride?" Amiro scoffed. "You're so fucking annoying, Shungi! Now just give me what Komori wanted to give me, and I don't want to see you again until he comes back. And if he doesn't, I'm fucking leaving!" Shungi was shaking a little, and Amiro could tell his breathing was getting heavier as he handed him a box from his desk.

The box wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either, and it had a little weight to it. Amiro left the room without saying anything further. He sat the box on his bed when he got back to his room and slowly opened it. Inside, there was a small, fluffy black kitten, and he smiled softly and gently lifted it from the box and sat it on his lap. It stretched, walked off of his lap, and laid down on the bed, going back to sleep. Then Amiro looked in the box again, and there was another box, one that looked like something you'd put jewellery in, and he picked it up. When he opened it, he noticed a gold necklace with an emerald on the end of it. He recognised this necklace. It was the same necklace Komori wore every day. The same one he'd never even seen him take off. Amiro put it on and sat the boxes on the floor as he lay down. He played with the necklace while petting the kitten. He closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh.

After a while, Amiro managed to fall asleep, and the kitten had moved closer to him and was now lying above his head.