~7~

|•|Tw: Alcohol, drugs, arguing, and panic attacks|•|

"Fuck you Amiro!" Tieran shouted when he had gotten back into their room. He had gone looking for Amiro and caught him with Komori, but decided not to confront him until he got back. Tieran's anger surged through him as he confronted Amiro, his voice laced with betrayal. "I can't believe you would do this to me, Amiro. I thought I could trust you." The room fell silent, heavy with the weight of their shattered trust. Amiro just stood there, his eyes wide and slightly dilated from cocaine. "I just want to know why the fuck you would do this."

Amiro hung his head and shook it. "It was a one-time thing, Tieran; I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. I understand you're mad, but, please, just trust me." Tieran's anger simmered, his gaze fixed on Amiro's trembling form. He took a deep breath, desperately searching for a glimmer of sincerity in his boyfriend's eyes. "I don't believe you, Amiro. Especially not after this. I could excuse the drugs, but I can't excuse this." Amiro froze right there. His voice trembled as he spoke. "How did you know about them?"

Tieran let out a low chuckle. "I'm not blind, Amiro. You didn't hide them well, and you left a bag of pills on the damn counter." Amiro stepped forward and looked up to make eye contact with Tieran. "Well, if you don't like the way I am, then get the hell out of my room and out of the damn castle!" Amiro's anger radiated through his words; his voice was filled with defiance. Tieran's eyes narrowed, his amusement replaced by a steely resolve. "You think this is just about your habits, Amiro? It's about the trust you've shattered and the consequences of your actions. And if you think kicking me out will solve anything, you're sorely mistaken."

Amiro scoffed. "I know it won't fix anything, Tieran, but at least I can do what the fuck I want without worrying about what you'll think about it. So I'm telling you now. Get out of this fucking castle before I get a guard to take you out themselves!" Tieran's expression hardened, his eyes narrowing as he locked gazes with Amiro. "You can banish me from this castle, but you can't banish the truth. Your actions have consequences, and pushing them away won't change that." Tieran's voice sounded broken, but Amiro was so lost in his head that he couldn't think. "Fuck your consciences, Tieran."

Amiro began to reach in his pocket for his phone to call a guard to come take Tieran out of his room and remove him from the castle before Tieran sighed. "You don't need to do that. I'll leave myself." It was at this point that Amiro actually looked at Tieran; his green eyes looked dull, not like the bright ones he fell in love with; his body trembled; and his olive skin was stained with tears. He had begun to regret his actions before the rage built back up again. "Then leave; you're pathetic." Amiro spat as Tieran turned and left the room.

Amiro stood there for what felt like forever, staring at the door. He couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for his harsh words. The realisation of what he had done just said sank in, and he knew that he had pushed Tieran away further than ever before. He wanted to go after him and apologise, but he knew it would only make things worse. He knew that their relationship had reached a breaking point. The weight of his regret settled heavily on his shoulders, leaving him feeling utterly alone in the empty room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

He heard a gentle knock at his door as he wiped tears from his eyes and tried to keep himself from showing emotion as he called out, "The door's unlocked." Moments after he spoke, the door swung open, and one of the guards stepped in. He noticed the familiar shape of Lucian. Amiro feigned a small smile as he patted the space beside him, wanting the older male to sit beside him. Lucian hesitantly sat beside him and looked at him. "Who was that person who stormed out of the castle, muttering about you?" Amiro growled under his breath. "That person was my ex, and I guess he just loved my name so much that he couldn't keep it out of his mouth even after I told him to leave, could he?" Amiro spat the words like venom, his blood boiling.

Lucian fixed his long hair, moving it out of his face, before speaking again. "And how long ago did you break up with him?" Amiro looked up at the ceiling, thinking before answering. "How long has it been since he left the castle?" Lucian spoke almost immediately, "Almost an hour." Amiro chuckled and said, "There, you have your answer. Now, would you like something to drink? Wine? Vodka? Whisky? Anything? Or maybe drugs? Everyone knows I have plenty of everything." He grumbled, and Lucian just stared at him. "Amiro..."

Amiro looked at him sharply. "What? Are you going to yell at me for this too? Why can't anyone open their eyes and realise this is my own goddamn choice?" Lucian shook his head. "No, I was going to say, you know, I can't have any of that stuff, and that I think you just need to calm down. But you went off on me instead."

Amiro ran his fingers through his hair. "I think I just need a nap right now..." Lucian nodded and stood up. "Okay, I'll leave you alone then. I need to get back to take my duties again." Amiro hung his head low and made his way over to his bed. Throwing himself down on it and burying his face in the pillow, he felt like he was suffocating as he sobbed. He couldn't breathe, and it felt like his lungs were on fire.

Amiro's mind was racing with thoughts and emotions, making it difficult for him to find any solace. The weight of the situation was overwhelming, leaving him feeling utterly helpless. He just wanted to finally find happiness that wasn't completely fabricated, but he ruined everything. He couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt that consumed him, knowing that he was the one responsible for his own downfall. The realisation of his actions hit him like a tonne of bricks, leaving him questioning whether he would ever be able to mend the broken pieces of his life.