~18~

It had been a few days since Komori had been hospitalised in Greed, and he had since been moved to an Asheora hospital. He had started talking again, which Amiro liked, and his first request when he began talking was for the doctors to cut off his wings. He said they were too painful for him to keep. So they did, and Komori was doing better. He was able to move a bit, but not enough to stand or leave. But he was getting better, and that's all that mattered to Amiro.

He was with Komori now, with Komori telling him everything that had happened in the battle, and Amiro was cuddled up to him on the hospital bed, listening to him with his eyes half closed. He had a small smile spread across his face, and when Komori had stopped talking, he looked up. "Why'd you stop talking?" He huffed. "It was just getting interesting." He sat up a little, only to be pulled down by Komori. "Because I thought you were asleep." He laughed, "But I'll continue if you want me to." Amiro nodded quickly. "Of course I want you to continue; I love hearing you talk."

Komori chuckled and kissed Amiro's forehead before continuing the story of how he took down half of the people there at once. Amiro laid his head on his chest again while Komori spoke, enjoying the feeling of his chest vibrating as he spoke and the feeling of his fingers playing with his hair idly. As Komori continued his story, Amiro couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for his strength and skill. The way he effortlessly defeated his opponents made Amiro feel safe and protected in his presence. Amiro cuddled closer to him, and soon he was done with the story. Amiro looked up at him and just stared for a long while. "You're staring again, darling." Komori chuckled, and Amiro looked down. "Sorry, you're just so..." Amiro trailed off, and Komori used his hand to lift his head, so he was looking at him again. "Hot? I know; you tell me all the time." Amiro felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. "Yeah...hot." Komori pressed a soft kiss to Amiro's lips and smiled. "You are too, baby. And once I'm out of this stupid hospital bed and I can move properly again, you won't be able to walk for a week." Komori whispered and kissed the tip of his nose, which made Amiro's face heat up more.

"Stop teasing me like this." Amiro looked away, and Komori smirked. "Like what? This?" Komori whispered as he bucked his hips, which elicited a muffled whimper from Amiro. "Yes, that. If you keep doing that, I'm not even going to be able to think well enough to get back home." Amiro whined. "Maybe you don't have to go home; I wouldn't mind you staying here with me; at least then I'll know you're okay." Amiro looked at him. "I'm always okay; I can't die, Komori. What's the worst that could happen to me?"

Komori considered it for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know." Amiro giggled. "Exactly. I think you miss having me in bed with you. Don't you?" Komori smirked. "And what if I do? What if I do miss you being in bed with me?" Komori kissed his neck. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it, is there?"

"Of course, there isn't." Amiro leaned his head back. "There could never be anything wrong with you wanting me in bed with you." Komori chuckled and whispered, "I guess I just can't resist your charm and warmth." Amiro smiled and pulled Komori closer, whispering back, "Well then, let's not waste any more time apart." Komori kissed him softly and rested his hands on his hips. "I missed you so much." Amiro sighed contently, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "I missed you too, more than words can express." He nuzzled his face into Komori's neck, savouring the familiar scent and warmth. The two of them lay there in each other's embrace, cherishing their precious moments together after being apart for so long.

"You still smell so good." Amiro complimented him, and he laughed. "I am going to have to get you everything I use just so you can have my smell with you everywhere, aren't I?" Amiro nods. "I would love that." Komori smiles and kisses his forehead. "Then that'll be the next thing I do when I'm out of here; I'll ruin your ability to walk, then buy you all of the things I use." Amiro giggles and playfully nudges Komori. "You better be careful, or I might just enjoy being spoiled by you too much." They both laugh, and Amiro kisses Komori's cheek gently. Komori chuckles and brushes a strand of hair away from Amiro's face. "Well, I wouldn't mind spoiling you a little bit. You deserve it." Amiro blushes and leans into Komori's touch. He realised just how much he missed Komori while he was away, and now he was glad to just have him back.