Fifteen

Elle💋
Krystal, we've got a problem.

Krystal💕
What's the prob?

Elle💋
I think I like him.....

Krystal💕
I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Elle💋
I don't know if I'm ready to date yet... Plus, what if he doesn't feel the same way??

Krystal💕
Elle, don't be fucking dumb. It's painfully obvious that he's into you. If you're not ready, then you're not ready. Just tell him. I gotta go, Val just got back home. I love ya, Ellebug❤️

Elle💋
I love ya too, Krysbug❤️

••••••••••••••••••

I bit my lip as I reread Krystal's text over and over and over again. Was it really that obvious? Sure, we flirted sometimes, but didn't that happen in all boy-girl friendships? I pushed it aside. I'd think about it later while Jamie was sleeping on our flight to Toronto.

We had decided that two weeks was more than enough on the beach, and since we were both considerably tan, we could head north. So, Toronto it was.

We were getting ready to leave, and Jamie wanted to get a workout in before our flight took off. My screen flashed and a familiar name popped up.

Tyler 😍💗💍

I was so pissed that I had forgotten to get rid of that fuckboy's emojis. I debated on whether or not I should answer. I hit the little green answer button before I could change my mind.

"What in the hell could you possibly want from me?" I answered, trying to sound as annoyed as possible. I was having an amazing time on this runaway road trip, so of course Tyler would have to ruin it.

"Where are you?" he asked, sounding defeated.

"Why do you care to know?" I shot back, stretching my legs out on the couch.

"I'm worried sick," he told me. "I was talking to Jamie, and neither of you have to lie to me. I know you two are together, I'm not stupid."

"We're not together," I trailed off, unsure of what he meant by "together."

"Oh, so you're trying to tell me that Jamie isn't with you right at this moment," Tyler remarked.

"I didn't know what you meant! No need to be a dickhead," I shot back. "Yeah, he's with me, but I'm alone at the moment."

"Please just tell me where you are, baby," he asked softly. I was disgusted.

"I'm not your baby anymore," I told him bitterly. "Try rephrasing that."

"Please just tell me where you are, Elle. I promise I won't come find you or try to see you."

I sighed, contemplating. What was the harm in him knowing?

"Well, we're on a beach at the moment. We leave for Toronto today," I admitted. "There. You happy? I hope you're fucking happy, Tyler Seguin."

"I haven't slept with them," he said quietly.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, my voice raising a few octaves.

"Since you left," he continued. "I haven't seen any single one of those girls."

"Too little, too late," I told him, closing my eyes. Hearing his voice was messing my head. That voice used to sing to me, calm me down, and encourage me. It used to be mine.

"Elle, please," he begged. "I love you. I love you so much."

"No, Tyler, you don't," I replied quietly. "You wouldn't have done what you did."