Seventeen

{Jamie}

Kissing Eleanor was just as exhilarating and emotionally charged as my first goal in the NHL, for lack of a better example.

The kisses started out slow and passionate, but they were continuously getting rougher, deeper, hungrier. My fingers were slightly cool, and I gently slid them under Eleanor's shirt and press them to the warm skin of her stomach. God, I wanted her, needed her, so bad.

I trailed my hands down to the bottom of her thighs, and I picked her up so I could push her back against the wall. She responded almost immediately, wrapping her legs around my torso, which only fed my desire.

Her fingers that were once just running through my hair were now grasping and pulling, and despite the minor pain, it was sexy as hell.

"Jamie," she whispered, biting my lower lip as she slowly pulled her lips away. She left our foreheads touching, her warm breath tickling my face.

"Yes?"

"Bedroom. Now."

God, there was no way I could have been more turned on than I was in that moment. I reattached our lips, gently running my tongue inside her lip before turning and trying to navigate the stairs without killing either of us.

Luckily, the door Eleanor's room was wide open, and I, as gently as possible, tossed her down on the mattress. I followed close behind as I hovered over her, my lips attached to her neck.

She tugged at the hem of my t-shirt, and I leaned up to strip it off. I came back down roughly, pulling upwards on her shirt. Her warm hands explored my abdomen, sending shockwaves as she went. I leaned down to kiss her collarbone, and almost immediately her fingers moved to the waist of my pants.

I quickly grabbed a condom out of the back pocket as she fumbled slightly with the zipper. It was cute. Before I knew it, we were both exposed, and I trailed my hands up and down her body, taking in every inch of her skin.

I wanted to feel and memorize every inch, every detail, everything.

"Jamie," she moaned, her eyes pleading. I leaned down to softly kiss her lips as I pressed into her. She groaned softly and brought her hands up to hold my face.

Those breathtaking eyes of hers stared intensely into mine as her breathing began to pick up, and her grip on me tightened. She let out a small cry and her eyes squeezed shut, and I collapsed down beside her.

We laid next to each other in blissful silence. Jamie, you just had sex with the girl you're in love with, my inner voice shouted. Say something! I turned my head to look at her, and I found her eyes staring into mine once again.

"Holy shit," she whispered, her chest rising and falling with her breaths. "Did we just..?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure we just."

"Wait, what now?" she questioned, her eyes wide. She paused for a moment and her eyes momentarily shut as she pondered the thought. "You know what? I don't care," she replied with a grin. "I'm going with the flow."

"As long the flow includes me," I teased with a wink. She rolled her eyes at me, but scooted closer to kiss me. God, I don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling of her lips on mine.

"The flow obviously includes you," she assured me in a sarcastic tone. "I promised Natasha I would make dinner."

"But I don't wanna get up," I whined, putting on a fake pout. She pushed the sheets back and grabbed her bra, putting it on with ease.

"Too bad."

She tossed on a pair of shorts and my t-shirt that I had on earlier. The sleeves went down to her elbows, and the bottom hem was lower-thigh. I couldn't help but giggle at how tiny my clothes made her look.

"It's not my fault that your clothes look like they were created for a fucking giant," she remarked after she noticed my giggling. "Come on, Jams, up we go."

She came over and tugged at my arm, but she couldn't move me.

"Jamie!"

"I will get up. But there's a catch," I told her, folding my arms over my chest.

"What is it?" she questioned.

"Well. I'm gonna need you to call my brother and tell him how good I am in bed," I joked. Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. "I'm just messing with you."

"Jamie!" she squealed, picking up a pillow and whacking me with it a few more times than necessary for good measure.

"Fine, fine!" I laughed, holding my hands up in surrender. "I just want a kiss."

"You're such a dumbass," she whispered with a grin.

"But I'm your dumbass," I replied. She giggled at my comment as she bent down over me to kiss me.

"Alright, come on, dumbass. We've got to make dinner."

•••••••••••••••••••

"Jamie, this is why we can't have nice things," Elle whined as I stared helplessly at the spaghetti sauce now covering her sister's kitchen floor.

"Should I go get some more paper towels?" I offered. Elle shot daggers my way.

"No shit."

I laughed at her annoyance with me as I dug around in the hall closet for the paper towels.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I returned to the kitchen, holding out the roll of paper towels. She looked up at me from her place on the floor, a smile on her face.

"You know, this is actually kind of hilarious," she commented. "Can you grab my phone and text Tasha? Just ask if her and Caleb can stop by a grocery store and pick up spaghetti sauce."

"What's your password?"

"1414," she replied. With a small laugh she added, "And yes, that is your hockey number twice."

That one small detail made my stomach flip with excitement, until it dropped dead when I saw that Tyler had texted her.

Tyler Seguin
Please come back to Dallas during the season. I know Jamie has a crush on you and all that shit, but I just don't know if I can deal without you around.

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself, rereading the text over and over and over.

"Jam, what's wrong?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing together like they always did when she was concerned. I turned the screen so she can read it. She was giggling as she read it.

"You think this is funny?"

"You have a crush on me, you have a crush on me," she mocked me in sing-song voice.

"You just had sex with me!" I defended, a smile coming onto my face.

"Oh, that? That was nothing," she teased with a wink.

"Yeah, okay, Miss Bedroom Now!" I remarked, stepping over the giant puddle of sauce to get to her. She took a step back, a playful look in her eyes and a smirk on her lips.

"Hey, a woman has needs," she replied, shrugging.

"Needs for me," I shot back, taking another step forward as she took another step back.

"Well, you are Jamie Benn, after all."

I took another step forward, and she bolted out of the kitchen. I easily caught up with her and wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her into the air as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Just admit it, babe, you have a crush on me, too," I whispered in her ear as I held her close against my body. She spun to face me and pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"I may have a teeny tiny crush on you, too."

Chasing the Stars {Jamie Benn}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें