𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

Name: Darla Henderson
Interest: Eddie Munson
Relation: Dustin's Older Sister

Name: Darla HendersonInterest: Eddie MunsonRelation: Dustin's Older Sister

'Eddie you're my Savior'

~ Darla

(⚠⚠️WARNING⚠⚠
*SEXUAL ASSAULT*
SKIP PAST IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF IT TRIGGERS YOU😇🤍
IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING THIS PART. PLEASE JUST SKIP PAST THE PART DOLLS😙
DON'T WANT YOU READING SOMETHING THAT MAKES YA UNCOMFORTABLE🤗)

Eddies POV.

She's everywhere I go. That beautiful smart independent girl who doesn't give a fuck about what anyone has to say about her. Her pretty bright blue eyes that look like the ocean i've never seen the ocean in person but i don't need to if i look into her eyes. The beautiful long curly brown hair that she loves to twirl when she gets nervous or just does it without knowing. Darla Henderson the older sister of my friend Dustin but she's more of a looker than him.

She knows who I am and talks to me but i mostly just annoy her along with all of her brothers friends and her brother. In the lunch room i see her sitting with her friends. She's a cheerleader and she is really good at it. I don't really go to those things but they do random cheers here and there along with flips. She is just so stunning. All the guys want her. She's dated many guys even older than her. But she always dumps them because they only want one thing but she wants another. I just want her to know i'm the perfect guy for her.

"Can you stop staring at my sister?" i snap out of my trance when i hear Dustin's voice. i turn to look at him. "i wasn't staring! i was admiring." i say in response. "then what's that on your lip?" dustin points to his mouth. "is that drool?" he smiles. i wipe my mouth then he laughs. "there was nothing there." he says as he laughs. i grab an orange and throw it at him. he dodged it. "haha missed me." he laughs along the rest laugh along with him. i just smirk. and look up and see her coming towards us. She looks so gorgeous in her cheer uniform. 'hey Dust Mop!' she says her brothers nickname. he rolls his eyes makes me chuckle. she sits in the chair beside dustin and sits her books on the table.

Darlas POV.

'could you cover for me tonight?' i look to my little brother dustin. i left my lunch table with my friends to come sit with my brother and his friends. and also talk to my little brother and stare at Eddie. even if he gets on my nerves he's sweet and very attractive. he's just so different and it just makes him even sexier. i rest my hand on my face and look at dustin. 'hello earth to Dust?' i wave my other hand in his face. he grabs my wrist and looks at me. "i'll only cover if i know what it is. cause last time didn't end well for either of us." he lets go of my wrist and i smile at him. 'there's a party tonight at Jasons.' he turns his head and folds his hands. "of course a party. you gonna get high and drunk again then get arrested?" he turns his head to look at me. everyone is so silent around the table. i look at him. 'i didn't get arrested Dust Mop!' "running from the cops is no better." Mike says thats sitting beside dustin. i lean on the table and look at him. 'Shut it Wheeler! you all have done way worse.' i look back to dustin. "fair!" mike shrugs. 'please dustin be a good little brother and cover for your big sister.' he sighs. "only if you don't lose control like last time." 'no promises.' i smile as i grab my books and scoot my chair back. 'well i'll see you at home dust mop whenever. see you boys later.' i smile and stand up. i look to eddie. 'hey eddie!' he looks up at me and those locks of his is just perfect. 'you should come to the party.' i hold my books to ny chest.