𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 1: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (1) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Name: Katleen Barlowe (Kat)
Interest: Andrew Clark
Relation: None

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓴

i'm mad, you're mad, he's mad, she's mad, hell we all are so let's be mad together

i'm mad, you're mad, he's mad, she's mad, hell we all are so let's be mad together.'

~ Kat

(P.S. This will be my own words instead of what all said in movie. hope you enjoy🤗)

The Punk:

Katleen (Kat) Barlowe is a girl who loves to break the rules. she loves to fight, and talk back to teachers, and any other adults. you will always see her with her best friend/partner in crime who never leaves her side.

John Bender who saved her life one time three years ago and they became tight and he loves her and she loves him but they never want to be anything. they'd rather be friends than a couple they can't see themselves together like that.

you don't want to get on Katz bad side cause she's not afraid to go to jail for attempted murder. she'll smile in her mugshot while you suffer in the hospital with a broken body and in a coma. she's been to juvie six times and one time she got sent to get scared straight but that only made it worse.

after her parents died in a tragic house fire she just got worse. nobody knows how the fire started but she does. but nobody would listen to what she knew. her parents had enemies and lots of them. nobody wanted to listen to a young teen girl who is broken and confused. because she just lost both her parents. now living with her aunt and uncle who could careless about her and are never home always traveling. they don't care what she does they just leave without a warning but always leave her with a couple thousand dollars.

she lives on the rich side of town but she could careless about hanging out with the snobby riches as she calls them. she always chose the bad kids and one day things got out of hand down at the skatepark and a boy was just walking by minding his own business who heard her screams of terror for the guys to stop. he turns over and sees one on top of her and three others holding her down. he jumped the fence and took them all. then picked her up and carried her away from there.

and since then he's looked out for her and there isn't a time when they aren't together and if one is causing trouble the other one is behind it with them. both having shitty lives and not caring about what happens to them.

narrator:

walking towards the school for detention with her best friend Bender they walk in front of a car not caring. they walk up the steps with their hands in their jacket pockets. hers a black leather jacket and his a blue jean jacket.

they enter the school and walk towards the library. 'another lovely day in detention.' bender sucks in his lip and then clicks his tongue. 'no it's not my fault. not this time.' he stops and tilts his head looking at her. she scrunches her nose and shoves him. 'it's not.' he just smiles and moves his head right back up. "sure it isn't. you didn't graffiti the school it was the ghost." the two best friends laugh as they walk in the library where others are already seated.