𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

Name: Jewel
Interest: Peter Pan
Relation: Unknown

Name: Jewel Interest: Peter PanRelation: Unknown

"come on darling you can trust me."

~ Peter Pan

narrator:

all her life she's been beaten and put down. she feels lonely and doesn't want to live anymore. she was so hungry. she grabbed an extra roll and the people that took her in got mad at her. they beat on her and then sent her out to sleep outside in the cold with only her dress and apron she wears.

she's considered a freak to everyone except two people, lukas and penelope who are her best friends. they're the only ones who truly like her for who she is. she's always felt like the outcast and lone wolf around everyone except those two.

she lays down in the dirt looking up at the night sky. then she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. she's slept outside before so she's used to it. she doesn't mind it well until she gets woken up by some jerks kicking at her and touching her.

she flutters her eyes open hours later and sees that it is still nighttime. but then she hears water like the sea and she lives nowhere near any water. she leans up and looks out in front of her. 'what the hell!' she feels sand underneath her and collects some in her hands.

she lets it fall through her fingers. 'where am i? am i dreaming?' she looks around and sees more beach and water and behind her what looks like a juggle. she stands up and spins around in a circle. she closes her eyes and pinches herself over and over. she opens her eyes and she's still there.

she turns her body facing the sea watching as the little waves flow and the moon shining in the water. 'okay so not a dream.' she walks closer to the water kneeling down to grab some water, closing her eyes and splashing her face.

she shakes her hands off and grabs her dirty apron to wipe her wet face and her hands. she sighs and sits down letting the waves hit her getting her dress wet. she pulls her legs up and puts her chin on her knees.

one of the lost boys run back to the main camp. "pan!" he yells out of breath. peter pan is in his tent sitting on his bed already knowing what this boy is about to say. he gets up and walks out of his tent. the boy standing in front of it.

he smiles at the boy. "i already know." felix comes up behind the lost boy. "you need me to come?" pan looks at him and shakes his head no. "i got this don't want to scare her." felix nods and him and the boy walk away as pan heads to where she is.

he appears at the beach seeing her sitting close to the ocean he smiles. "not thinking of drowning yourself are you?" she leans her head up hearing a voice she recognizes from her dreams. "cause that would be a shame you just got here."

she turns her head around not moving her body away from the ocean. 'who are you?' he comes into view where she can see him better. "you don't recognize me?" she looks at him longer and listens to his voice. 'you look like that peter guy from my dreams.' he smiles and holds his hand out.

she hesitates for a second until he says. "come on darling you can trust me." she removes her hand from her legs placing hers in his. him helping her stand. his hand doesn't release hers but she doesn't release his either. 'so you are him right? i'm not losing my shit?' he smiles and leads her away from the water.

"i am the boy in your dreams." he stops when they get close to the jungle forest. "are you cold?" he asks as he turns his body facing her but still holding her hand. she shrugs her shoulders. 'i'm used to being cold.' he waves his hand and a cloak appears. "not here you don't have to worry." he removes his hand from hers.

he wraps the cloak around her and buttons it. she looks at him and smiles. 'thank you peter.' he smiles back hearing her say his name makes him happy. his hands travel from her shoulders to her hands. "anything for you." he releases one of her hands and holds the other. she wraps her fingers around his.

"i got some clothes at camp you might like." he turns around walking again leading her through. 'so if you're peter pan couldn't you just poof us there?' he laughs and stops making whe stop him turning around looking at her with a smile. "i could but its takes the fun out of adventure." she smiles.

'is this place anything like my dreams?' "better." he turns around and they both start walking through. flowers catch her eye and she can't help but stare at them all. pan leans against a tree with his arms crossed smiling watching her.

he sees her looking at a specific flower. he leans off the tree and walks up to her kneeling down just like her. "you've been looking at that flower for a while." she smiles and grabs a necklace thats placed around her neck. she grips it in her hands.

'could say these flowers are special to me. reminds me of a friend.' he stands up going in the field of flowers to that specific one. he picks it and walks back to her. she stands up and looks at him.

he holds the flower out and she smiles and take it. "come on, i got more to show you." he grabs her hand, pulling her along away from the flower field. she twirls the flower in her hand as pan holds her other leading her.

he's watched her for years just fascinated by her. seeing the life she lives and how shitty it was. that's why he sent his shadow to touch her forehead years ago to make her have her dreams.

where she could be happy. and when in her dream she finally said the words. 'i wish i was here with you peter. i wouldn't want to die anymore.' and that's when he decided it was time for her to come to neverland.

a sixteen year old girl always being treated like shit her whole life. but now she won't ever have to worry about that because she's got him. and he'll do anything for her. even if they met in her dreams he knows her better than she knows herself.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

:)