𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻

(Short Story)

Name: Bailey Holmes
Interest: Draco Malfoy
Relation: None

𝓘𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓮𝓶𝔂

"one day the whole world will know about us

"one day the whole world will know about us. but for right now its a secret for your safety."

~ Draco

narrator:

bailey holmes a gryffindor girl is in her sixth year at hogwarts. she's been sneaking around to meet with her houses worst enemy but she doesn't care. there's something about this boy that drives her crazy. and he's different around her. he's sweet, kind, so gentle and loving towards her. but when they're around others they keep up the act of hating each other. even though it's just pretend.

at the top of the astronomy tower she looks out into the night sky. watching a shooting star fly past she closes her eyes and makes a wish. she opens her eyes and the shooting star is gone it's just all the bright stars making the sky so bright and pretty. "how long have you been up here?" she gets startled by a voice and turns around. draco comes into view with a cheeky smile on his face.

'bloody hell draco scared me half to death.' she puts her hand over her heart and draco just smiles walking up to her. "my bad darling." he grabs her face and presses his lips against hers. she kisses him back as he pushes her against the railing. she holds onto the sides as his hands travel her body and his lips on hers.

he goes from her lips to her cheek then neck and then to her ear. he whispers "one day the whole world will know about us. but for right now its a secret for your safety." she doesn't know what he is meaning but she doesn't ask about it. she trusts him. he grabs her face in his hands and their eyes meet. "i love you." she smiles and pecks his lips. 'and i love you.' he smiles and kisses her again. then they both looking over the tower. as his arms wrap around her he leans his chin on her shoulder.

(sorry this one is short. i don't really know what to write anymore🤣 but hope it was okayish. i got major writers block😎)

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡