𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼: (1) 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓼 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

(Short Story)

Name: Clea Rhodes
Interest: Rafe Cameron
Relation: None

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓟𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

"you touch her i'll fucking kill you."

~ Rafe

narrator:

walking down the streets of Outer Banks heading to her favorite place on this earth the beach. she doesn't have a car or the money for one because she is known as a Pogue, which is ones who live on the cut and are lower class. while there's the Kooks who are rich and higher class who think they're better than everyone because they have money and dress nice.

she has nice clothes because her father works a lot and buys her love because he hits her and thinks it'll make things better if he buys her things. she loves to spend most of her days at the beach surfing or hanging out with her best friends, smoke and drink. as she sits her board down on the sand she looks out to the ocean and watches the waves. she closes her eyes and takes in the seawater air. strong arms wrap around her waist. she opens her eyes fast. "don't worry princess, it's just me." she rests her body knowing it's him. she turns around and his arms go to her waist.

'what are you doing here?' "just saw you here when i was driving by." he smiles at her as she smiles at him. "there's a party tonight you should come!" he says excitedly. she looks at him. 'i don't think that's a good idea Rafe.' he raises his eyebrow and steps away from his girlfriend to look at her. "why?" 'because are you ashamed to be seen with me?' "baby why would you think that?" he walks up to her and puts his hand on her face brushing the hair away from her eyes. she shrugs. 'you know why rafe.' he takes his other hand and puts it on her face. "i do not care what they think. i love you and that's all that matters to me." she smiles as he pulls her in and kisses her lips.

"gross!" they both hear a familiar teenage boys voice. they pull apart and make eye contact with jj and the others. she just smiles and giggles. 'hey guys!' she waved to her friends as they walk up. rafe looks at her. "starts at ten." 'i don't drive.' "i'll pick you up." he kisses her head and pulls away. "bye gorgeous." he smiles at her as he walks of. 'bye handsome.' she smiles as he gets further and her friends are now beside her. rafe gets in his truck.

"how can you be with him?" jj points to rafe leaving. she looks at jj and back to rafe's truck she smiles. 'because he's special.' "especially psycho." jj says they all look at him. 'shut up maybank!' she shoves him and he falls in the sand. "damn brutal." john b says as he laughs. jj stands up and wipes himself off. "not cool Clea." she just smiles and sits down in the sand. they all sit down too. jj next to her and pope on the other side. "rafe is a different person around you." sarah says as she's sitting beside john b who sits beside jj. 'is that bad?' she leans to look at sarah. "no it's good because he's not a psycho." kie says. she turns her head and shrugs her shoulders.

before party:

going through her clothes in her closet throwing them behind her all over her room. 'ughh nothing looks good for this party.' she moves clothes around in her closet and then pulls a certain dress out. 'this is perfect.' she goes to her body mirror and holds it in front of her. 'yep perfect." she smiles then twirls around and lays her dress on the bed. and goes to sit at her vanity to do her makeup and hair. she smiles at herself as she's finished and puts in her dress and heels. she stands up and goes to her mirror and straightens out her dress and smiles at herself.

'damn i haven't felt or looked so good in forever.' she runs her hands down her dress and just smiles. her phone dings on her bed she runs over to it and see Rafe texted her he's outside. he knows if he came to her door her dad would cause hell. she grabs her purse and phone opens her door and walks out. she walks in the living room and rushes for the door. "where the hell do you think you're going?" she opens the door. 'out.' she walks down the stairs and sees Rafe at the passenger door. her father comes out when she gets close to the truck. "no definitely not!" she ignores him and keeps walking to rafe as he opens the door for her. "Clea!" her father yells at her. rafe helps her in the truck and then shuts her door. "if you touched her you're dead!" rafe points at her dad and then turns to get in the drivers side.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡