𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓮 (1) 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽

Name: Raya Petite
Interest: Sweet Pea
Relation: Tall Boy (father)

𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓼 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵

"I want to keep her safe just like you do!"

~ Sweet Pea

Raya's POV.

born and raised on the Southside. i'm the only child of Gerald Petite but everyone knows him as Tall boy. he's the right hand man in the South Side Serpents which i'm a part of. took my dad a lot of convincing to let me join. and finally at fourteen he let me. i'm now sixteen, almost seventeen. my mom left us when i was four. my dad has taken care of me and has been my best friend ever since.

we got even closer than we already were. everyone said he isn't the type of person to be a father. but he raised me all on his own. and he did a pretty damn good job. there are some rough patches but we get by just fine. he proved them all wrong that he can be a great father. i'm his whole world. he'd do anything for me. i'm his little girl no matter how old i get he'll always see me as his little girl. and if someone hurts me let's just say it turns out very bad for them. but we don't need to get into details with that.

i've been seeing this boy for a while he is also in the Serpents. he's just a year older than me. but theres something about him that drives me crazy. its like i'm falling in love with him. but i don't know i've never been in love before so i don't know what it looks or feels like. maybe how i'm feeling right now but i don't know. every time he's around or he talks to me there's butterflies in my stomach always or a frog in my throat like i can't speak. he's the bad boy type which i'm really into. i've had boyfriends before but they weren't worth a shit and i wasn't in love with them. all we did was have fun and barley talk. but with Sweet Pea he hasn't tried to pull a move or anything. we flirt a lot but haven't done anything.

narrator:

sitting down at one of the tables in the White Wyrm with her books out doing schoolwork that she has to make up. 'eighty times x squared.' she taps her head with her pencil. 'i needa stop missing so much school.' she removes it from her head and starts to bite the end of her pencil. "its either 0.025 or just 25." she jerks her head around and sees sweet pea standing there at the door. she smiles.

'since when did you get good at math?' she removes the pencil from her mouth as sweet pea walks up to her. "i got a few tricks up my sleeve gorgeous." he pulls a chair out and sits down beside her. "let me see." he grabs her math book and the pencil that was in her hand. he looks at the end and sees teeth marks. he looks at her and just smiles shaking his head.

"so eighty x squared. you do eighty times 2 which brings it to 80x = 2 and to solve it." he starts to write down what he knows. "we remove the 80 on the left to make the x be alone." he looks up at her to make sure she is paying attention and she is. he smiles and looks back down at the paper.

"to do that we have to divide both sides by 80. so it's 80x/80 which is just x. and 2/80 would be 0.025. which means the equation will look like x = 0.025." he moves the paper back to her. she looks at him and smiles. 'mister smart guy now.' he laughs and moves back in his chair. "how about me and you go out?" she closes her book and places the papers on top.

she looks at him and smiles. 'where will we go?' he leans on the table and smiles at her. "wherever you want babygirl." he takes his hand and runs his thumb and index finger under her chin. she smiles and leans on the table getting closer to him. "hey!" they pull away when they hear tall boys voice. they turn their heads where he comes out of FPs office.

he walks up to them looking pissed off. "what is going on here?" he points to between then. she stands up looking at him. 'he was helping me with my math.' he stares at sweet pea and crosses his arms. "looks to me like you were about to kiss." he turns his head looking at his daughter.

'so what if we were?' she shrugs her shoulders and smiles a little. tall boy uncrosses his arms. "i don't want you envolved with someone like him?" sweet pea stands up and comes to rayas side. "what do you mean someone like me?" sweet pea is the type of guy who gets mad easily. he's already clinching his fist

raya can for the tension between the two. "someone who only cares for himself and would hurt her." sweet pea steps up to tall boy. raya gets between them. 'just stop.' she says putting her hands on them both so she stays in the middle of them. sweet pea and tall boy stare at each other. "i want to keep her safe just like you do!" sweet pea yells at tall boy who just smiles and keeps his arms crossed.

"that's all i needed to know. you kids have fun." he walks past them and out the door. they both watch him and look at each other. "so does that me he accepts our relationship?" she smiles and walks close to him. 'it sure does.' he smiles and pulls her body closer to his and presses his lips against hers.

(some of these i've wrote and just decided they're finished and some i add one. i only have 1 more thats already finished. and whale the rest got nothing. but have a lovely day or night. ~ A)

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡