𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯

Name: Willow (Will for short)
Interest: Theo Raeken
Relation: None

𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮𝓭

"i'll always protect you."

~ Theo

Willow's POV.

Just another boring day in Beacon Hills well not exactly boring there has been a lot that has been happening around here. We have almost gotten killed, captured, tortured, and well I lost my father in the fight with the Oni like Scott lost Allison. Me an him have gotten closer than we were. We have been friends since kindergarten so we've always been close but we got closer. Theo came back from being gone so long. He looks so different and he got so hot. But i don't really trust him it's just some vibe he give off. But he is sweet to me. Since I had no family I moved in with Scott an his mom. This book called "Dread Doctors" was in my locker and I started reading it and it's very weird. I've been having these weird dreams too. And i wake up in a sweat and can't ever go back to sleep so i just stay up. or Scott stays in my room with me like he did when we were kids same as Stiles but he's never here. He's always with Malia helping her or doing whatever. I'm just sitting in the library at the school reading the book flipping through the pages.

I hear every sound around me because I am a born Beta and after losing my father my Alpha I joined Scott's pack and he became my Alpha. "Where did you get that book?" I look up from the book and see Theo. He looks at me like he's worried. I close the book an look up at him. 'I don't really know it was in my locker last week. Been reading it ever since.' he snatches the book out of my hand. 'The fuck!' I stand up from my chair and everyone looks at us. But then goes back to their own thing. "This book is bad news Will." he waves it in front of me. I snatch it back. 'It's just a book Theo. Nothing is gonna happen.' I turn and walk away. I walk out of the halls and into the empty halls. I start walking down the halls and then the lights start to dim which is weird. Then I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I turn around and see what I see in my dreams and the book. I start to panic and turn around running out the school doors but one is in front. It grabs me and I scream and that's the last thing I remember.

Theo's POV.

I heard her scream. I knew this would happen. I knew if she knew about this they would come after her. And that's not what I wanted. i didn't give her that book. so who the hell did? i didn't want her involved in any of this. This girl is something else. I'm so in love with her I just know she doesn't trust me. But hopefully after this she will. I will never let anything happen to her. i ran out and head to her and the Dread Doctors. Something might happen to me if I do this and stick up to them but if Willow is safe that's all that matters to me right now. i hear her screams as i run in. 'the fuck are you doing?' i hear her question i walk in farther. "hey stop!" i yell and they all look at me. she turns her head and sees me. 'theo.' she says slowly. i walk up to them. "not her!" one comes up towards me. "she read the book and saw us." "let her go. i'll help you find someone else." i slowly step back away from him he turns to the others. who nods. they un strap her and let her go. i walk past the one and go to her. she just looks at me as she hops down and pulls me into a hug. i hold her close. "come on!" i say to her and as i lead her out. i turn to them. "don't touch her again!" and i hurry us both out. i help her into my truck and she just sits there and doesn't look at me and looks at the sky through the windshield.

Willow's POV.

so i should've known it was real and believed Theo. but how does he know all about it? and what do those Dread Doctors want with a Beta werewolf? i mean theo saved me and it seemed like he knew who they were and they listened to him which is weird. they didn't listen to me. so like what the fuck is going on? i'm sitting in the passenger seat of his truck as he drives off. i have no idea where we're going but i see a sign saying "leaving Beacon Hills" so i lean up from looking out the window and look at him. 'what you kidnapping me now?' he chuckles and looks at me. "i wouldn't call it kidnapping. i just wanna show you something." he says as he looks back to the road. 'and that is?' i ask as i adjust in my seat. i see a smile form across his face. "just be patient." he says as he looks at me. i roll my eyes. 'you don't know me too well.' "oh i know you quite well." he smiles as he looks at me i smile and look at him. 'like what?' he turns looking back at the road as he grips his steering wheel. "you really love cookie dough ice cream. and you love to steal peoples snack cakes and drinks." we both laugh and i prop my feet in the dash and lean my seat back. 'and?' i ask looking at him he smiles at me as he turns his head and then goes back to looking at the road.

"you're the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on." 'oh please!' i rest my hands behind my head as look up closing my eyes. "you are. you're special to me. i wouldn't just allow anyone to put their feet on my dash." i open my eyes and turn my head looking at him smiling. we stop on the side of the road. i lean up and look where we are nothing but trees. 'you're gonna kill me aren't you?' i turn my head looking at him. he looks at me. "i would never." he smiles as he gets out. i open my door and he comes over and helps me down. then locking his truck and grabs my hand leading me into the woods. i stop him in the middle. he turns and looks at me as we both stop. "i promise im not gonna hurt you. you'll like what you'll see." he smiles and i smile back and just pull him into a hug and hold him close. it takes him a second but he hugs me back and we stay like that for a while. 'thank you.' i lean up and look at him. he smiles. "i'll always protect you." i smile and without thinking i kiss him and he kisses me back he pulls me closer and we start to make out. then we pull away and smile at each other. "the rest can all wait until we get to the spot." he smiles and pulls me along again. we walk for a while. 'theo im tired. can we take a break?' i jerk his hand pulling him back to stop us both. he looks at me and let's go of my hand. "what werewolf gets tired?" i point to myself. he chuckles and smiles. then turns around. "hop on!" he says. 'what?' he turns his head and looks at me. "i'll carry you." he smiles i smile back and jump on his back and he holds onto me and we walk through the woods. maybe Theo isn't so bad after all and maybe just maybe i'm falling for him.

♪ ♪ ♡♬ ♪ ♪

he may be evil but damn hes attractive while doing it😇

have a lovely day or night darlings💚

♪ ♪ ♡♬ ♪ ♪