𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮

Name: Belle Adams
Interest: JJ Parker
Relation: Asher's Little Sister

Name: Belle AdamsInterest: JJ ParkerRelation: Asher's Little Sister

"I'm in love with you. Always have been."

~ JJ

Belle's POV.

Tonight is the night of the big party at my house. My father is rarely here so whenever he's gone I throw the best parties and invite everyone and drinks and drugs. I'm the life of the party I've been told. My brother Asher who is just a year older yells at me a lot if I party "too hard" but you can never party too hard and not have a blast. Like I've told him before I do what I want and he does what he wants. I may be fifteen but I know what I'm doing and shit. I don't really have that many friends in my grade. I'm pretty much friends with my brother and his friends or older people. They all love me. And I might have a crush on Jordan and JJ but that's just to myself and Olivia who I tell everything to. She thinks it's gross I like her brother but she said me and JJ would be cute and I agree but I doubt he does. And my brother would never approve the same as my dad.

The party starts in a few hours and Asher went out to do something but didn't tell me what. He never does. He ignores me half the time but then he's an overprotective jackass too. I'm just cleaning up the downstairs and decorating because i love to make it look nice and fun for parties. I hear the door open an I lean up from the floor cleaning the crumbs. 'Ash?' i get no response. 'Asher not the time for jokes!' i say but get nothing again. i look to see if anyone is there but I see nobody. I stand up and throw the crumbs in the trash can. I slowly walk to the door and grab an umbrella beside the door and open it slowly. I look out. Then walk out and see nobody. 'That's weird.' I look around. Then someone jumps out of the bushes screaming at me. I scream and wack them with the umbrella until they're on the ground I don't see who it is. "Bellie stop its me." I hear his voice  he puts his arms up. I stop hitting him an look at him. 'Seriously JJ?' I hold my hand out and offer to help him up. "You know I like to scare you." he stands on his feet and smiles. I smile back and shake my head. 'Next time I won't be so gentle.' "you call that gentle?" we both laugh as he rubs his arm. I playfully hit him. me and him have been best friends for years. 'Come on since you're here early you can help me clean and decorate.' he throws his head back. "Ughh. Do I have to?" he looks at me and I cross my arms. 'Shouldn't have came early.' I smile as I grab his hand and pull him inside. I throw the umbrella in the bucket. "You're lucky you're cute Bellie." that makes me blush and smile. I pull him into the living room. 'You can reach the high places.' he smiles and helps me.

people started arriving and the party just got better. some people I don't even know. I hang around Olivia and Jordan most of the night and be their wingwoman. I get up to go to my room to grab my phone off since it's charger. I put it on charge earlier. i walk off away from everyone drinking, smoking, dancing, and well other things too. I open my door and go to my nightstand and take my phone of its charger. I hear my bedroom door close. I turn around holding my phone in my hand and see him. I roll my eyes. 'can i help you?' I ask my ex. "do you know what you've done?" he asks, pissed as he takes a sip of his drink he walks close to me. I move away before he can do anything. 'I didn't do shit Eli. that was all you.' I look up at him crossing my arms. 'why are you even in my house in my room?' he looks at me, he's definitely not sober. "to tell you it's not over!" he points at me as he walks closer again. I backed away. 'it was over long ago after what you did!' i say as I look at him and point. he just stands there. 'I suggest you get out and leave me alone before Asher finds you here and kills you. don't want him to put ya in the hospital again do ya?' I say with a smile as I walk towards the door and open it for him. 'alright bye!' I say and he just stands there. 'bye!' I raise my voice and he starts to move but stops at my door and looks me in the face. "you'll regret this freshman!' he says as he walks out of my room. I just shake my head and follow behind him, locking my door behind me.