𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶

Name: Ziva Cromwell
Interest: Sodapop Curtis
Relation: None

𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶

"im in love with you princess i always have been

"im in love with you princess i always have been."

~ Sodapop

Ziva's POV.

its just another normal day in Tulsa. walking through the halls in school heading over to my guy friends who are eyeing me as i walk to their lockers. 'surprised i don't have a hole in me as much as you two stare.' i chuckle as sodapop and steve lean against their lockers. "how can we not stare look at you." steve motions to my body with his hand. "you're a master piece." i smile and hold my books to my chest. he whistles. i've been friends with them for years. you see theres the Socs and the Greasers and then there's in between which that's me. i'm friends with all. but i was a Greaser before i was a Soc but i never define as one. i'm a Greaser just like my boys. i just shake my head and look over and see Cherry motion one over to her and her friends. i look at the two boys. 'i'll see you two later. cheer duty!' i smile as i walk up to them and stand on my tippy toes kissing both their cheeks. 'love you.' i say as i walk away from them. „love you too." i hear them both say as i walk over to the girls. i smile and greet them. 'what's up?' "important question." cherry asks me. i look at her holding my books to my chest as i lean against the locker. 'okay?' "lulu is sick and can't finish planning the dance. so you being into a lot of things and good at decorating i thought you would be best for the job." she smiles. i lean up and look at her. 'wait me plan the prom?' i point to myself she nods and smiles. 'hell yeah. can i ask for help?' i smile at her and she smiles back. "whatever you want you're in charge." she hands me a paper and smiles turning walking away.

"whatcha got?" i hear sodapop ask as him and steve lean over my shoulders. i can feel their breath on my neck. 'personal space boys.' i put my hand in their faces and move forward them turn to look at them. 'i am planning the prom.' i hold up the paper. i smile at them. 'and you two are helping me.' i grab their arms and pull them along. "no i don't want to." steve complains as i make them walk down the halls holding into their arms. "this is Ziva we're talking about she doesn't take no for an answer." sodapop says as he looks to me and grabs the paper. i smile and nod. 'soda is right. this'll be fun.' "fun for you. torture for us." i let go of his arm and smack him. 'you love me don't you?' i look at him and he looks at me. "well duhh you're my best friend." 'so you'll do this for me.' i smile and pull them into the gym where everyone else is that is in the decorating committee. i get on the stage and clap. throwing my bag and books down. 'okay so lulu is out sick so now i'm in charge. so susan.' i point to a girl with glasses and pretty blonde hair. she's really sweet and super smart. she has tutored me before. she's helped me a lot with my school work. 'what's the theme?' "star wars." my eyebrows raise and i shake my head. 'oh hell no i don't think so.' i sit on the edge of the stage looking at everyone as i dangle my feet. 'we're definitely changing the theme. this is prom people no damn space war. we gotta get new decorations and ideas.' "Ziva the dance is in five days." penny says. i look at her and smile. 'we can get it done. it'll be easy.' i start to think on ideas. 'what about a decade dance?' i smile looking at everyone. "that's a good idea princess." i hear sodapop say. i look at him and smile. "agree with soda." steve says. i smile at the two of them and hop down. "it's a good idea what year?" susan asks as she writes it in her clipboard. 'the 1920s they have some cute outfits.' i walk around in front of everyone. 'let's get to work.' i wave my finger around and we all decide who gets what and does what.