𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓜𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

(Short Story)

Name: Treasure
Interest: Newt
Relation: Thomas' little sister

Name: Treasure Interest: NewtRelation: Thomas' little sister

'don't be scared i don't bite.'

~ Treasure

narrator:

treasure is the sister of thomas. for months her brother went missing and she was left all alone. until one day she got taken and now she is reunited with her brother in the Glade. its a year later and she has gotten close with everyone there. it has been rough since losing chuck and gally. but mostly chuck who was always a sweetheart to her. gally he warmed up to her but he was still the biggest dickhead she knew. she's gotten extremely close with newt. and she has fallen for him but she doesn't want to admit it to ruin their friendship and plus he's her brothers best friend.

its nighttime and almost everyone is asleep. but she can't sleep and steps outside and starts to walk around looking up at the sky. wondering what has their world become? "kind of depressing isn't it?" she turns her head when she hears a voice behind her. newt comes into view and stands beside her. 'our world has become shit.' newt wraps his arm around her and she lays her head on him. "at least we still have each other." she smiles and looks up at the sky. 'yeah.' she wraps her arms around him.

his arm stays around her shoulder and the other one rests on her arm that is wrapped around him. 'do you think this is ever gonna end?' she leans her head up to look at him but he stays looking up. "i hope so." he looks down at her and look into her eyes. she smiles and he smiles back. she then moves out of his grip and he looks at her wondering what's going on. she grabs his hand and pulls him along. "where are we going?" she keeps pulling him along as they pass the tents and some people who aren't even paying attention.

they get to a tent she pulls him in and its empty. she zips up the tent and turns to face him. he looks around. "i've never seen this tent before." he walks over and sees a picture. he picks it up and looks at it closely. she takes off her jacket and throws it on the cot. 'thats me, thomas and our parents.' she says walks behind newt who turns around and looks at her. "how did you get this?" she takes the picture from him. 'that doesn't matter.' she turns around and goes to put it in a bag.

he walks up behind her as she turns around; he's super close to her. 'newt?' she looks at him wondering why he's so close. he steps back a little and looks away. 'were you going to kiss me?' she asks him and he turns his head back facing her. she smiles when she can see he looks nervous. she steps in front of him and grabs his shirt pulling him closer. she stands on her tippy toes and kisses him. after a second he kisses back and he picks her up. taking her over to the cot. laying on top of her as their lips meet.

after all this time of knowing each other and crushing on each other they finally kiss. but how is thomas going to feel about his best friend kissing his sister? maybe it's gonna be treasure and newts little secret until they're ready for everyone to know. it is just a kiss after all. well for now.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

(this one probably sucks. and is shorter than my others. i'm pretty sure. but i'm running outta ideas for these things🤣
sooooo if you have any ideas please COMMENT or send me a DM with your idea and i'll write it. and i will tag you. but make it into my own words. and thank you for the idea giving you credit for the storyline of the part.
i hope that all made sense. i apologize if it doesn't😅)

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡