𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (1) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪

Name: Calista Gideon (Callie or Cal)
Interest: None
Relation: Jason Gideon (Uncle)

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰

"i got you now. and i promise i'm gonna do better to protect you."

~ Max

narrator:

Calista heads home to her dorm in college. her roommate is at a party and she wanted to stay and study for the big final that is coming up. and if she doesn't pass she can't graduate. so she works herself hard because she wants this more than anything after coming out of a dark spot in her childhood and now she's an adult on her last year of college.

her phone rings and she picks it up. 'hello?' she writes down what she reads in the books as she holds her phone with her shoulder. "hows my favorite niece?" she smiles as she puts her phone down. 'i'm your only niece.' she leans back in her desk chair and gideon smiles as he holds his phone to his ear. 'but i'm just studying got to ace this test or i can't graduate.' she leans back up grabbing her pen again.

she starts to read and write. "you're working yourself too hard callie." he walks around the FBI building and sees Hotch who walks up to him but he holds up a 1 meaning to give him a second. 'says the man who barely even sleeps anymore.' he laughs a little and holds the phone to his ear. "can't always sleep when you're busy." she smiles and keeps writing. 'i know how that is.' "well i guess i'll let you go so you can study." she keeps writing and smiles at her phone.

'don't work too hard.' he laughs. "i will if you don't." 'deal.' she says goodbye and they say 'i love you' to each other and then hang up. then her phone rings again and its her roommate. she hears the door knob moving outside her dorm and turns. she answers the call. 'forget your keys again?' she laughs as she drops her pen and stands up walking to the door. as puts her hand on the knob unlocking it and turns it. thinking it's her roommate who forgot the key and she never knocks always jiggles the knob. she opens it and she doesn't see her roommate. "im still at the party cal." calista sees her ex standing there with a gun on his side. "i was just wondering if you were gonna stop being a nerd and come have fun." she backs up into her room and he walks in.

"cal did you hear me?" rebecca asks through the phone. calista holds the phone to her ear and can hear her friend asking her if everything is okay. 'bex he's here.' the man charges for her and she dodges it but he grabs her again and throws her at the wall and around the room. "callie what do you mean he's there?" rebecca starts to freak out. knowing the worst is gonna happen. her phone now on the floor. "callie?" "calista!" she can hear rebecca's voice coming through her phone. as rebecca can here her screams and cries. "calista what's going on?" rebecca starts to freak out. 'get off me!' calista yells, pushing him off. she holds her side where he cut her.