Episode 1

Skull Island, another continent like Monster Island that holds many mysteries as this was the Home of the Current Guardian Titan before getting exiled. However, he left his mark on the Island from his departure as he is remembered as the God of Wrath for the numerous things he did while the Monster within his mind and flesh took over and slaughtered countless innocents. One being a Powerful Kong. Such a Titan was stronger than the likes of Gojira and Ghidorah many times over despite seemingly lacking special abilities due to being a Kong.

Kongs are considered the most intelligent Titans, which also makes them incredibly dangerous for this reason because they are capable of organizing societies for their communities and tactical warfare. As of right now, only three Kongs remain making them a mystery to the outside world, but they are all worshipped as Gods by the natives of Skull Island. Unlike Humans from Monster Island and the Technological cities, these humans are incredibly strong and durable due to adapting to the hostile environment of the Island as some of the creatures that live within are extremely big as even Kaijus live on the Island except they are more animal-like in appearance rather than the Aquatic Kaijus, the Jaegers are sent to fight when they make ashore.

Humans on this Island are strong enough to lift around 100-500+ tons with the tallest and strongest being able to lift around 750 tons and very rarely over 1000 tons with speeds being around 82 mph as well as having bullet proof skin. The main factor is that they live a primitive lifestyle that is the result of being spiritually more connected to nature, and so it has given them the abilities to adapt to the environment of Skull Island. However, they are not the only intelligent species that reside on the island. But things have changed over the years as the Humans that live on Skull Island have become smarter and more organized due to the various areas they have explored thus far.

-----
Current Location: Skull Island

Year: 2050

The grounds of the Island shake tremendously due to the sudden new arrivals to the very island itself in which the rest of the world is dealing with at the moment in various other locations.

Multiple Juvenile Skull Crawlers can be seen scattering around an Wide open area in the forest fighting for food with similarly sized beings but quickly get overwhelmed by them as they are considered to be invasive to the Island.

???: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The Skull Crawlers do not back down from their adversary due to their numbers and quickly advance towards the mysterious creature as they quickly tackle it while attempting to bite down on it.

This doesn't go as planned as the creature manages to force its way out of the pile before swiping one Skull Crawler away before biting down on its arm as blood pours out from the bite making that Skullcrawler yell out in pain as the other Skull crawlers suddenly become more determined to slash at the creature and the latter counters by thrusting its head causing the Skull Crawler it was biting to slam into its pack revealing it to be a small pack of 4.

Taking advantage of the situation, the creature gets up before suddenly firing out golden lighting from its body as it automatically shoots out into the nearest Skull Crawler and the impact is immediate causing it to explode into a gory mess now leaving stains of blood all over the ground along with bits of its organs being clearly seen landing on its brethren's bodies.

Skull-Crawler: *Growls while backing away from the creature*

The creature then looks towards where the food is located as it is revealed to be a group of Dead Sker Buffalo as it eats the small bits of the Dead Skullcrawler that it killed moments ago before shooting out more bolts of lightning immediately killing the other three Skullcrawlers..