Episode 14

-At Guardian Mountain-

Athena: What happened....

Kong: .....

Athena: What happened Kong....

The Titans can be seen in their dojo with Kong sitting down on his knees all covered in bruises since most of his wounds have already been healed as he is seen wearing his usual attire since he had an extra pair in his room. Athena brings her staff down as she swings it over as she hits the wall. 

Kong: Huh...?

Athena: Just wait.

A fruit from the ceiling suddenly falls as Athena catches it in her hand as she brings her staff into her arm as she cracks the fruit open to reveal glowing bright cyan liquid from within as she hands the half with the liquid inside for Kong to grab. The fruit has a similar appearance to an apple with the textures of a grapefruit but the inside has a context that can be seen in coconuts as a Tree is near where the ceiling is located as tons of fruits are growing on it since it was planted there a long time ago.  

Athena: Drink.

Kong: Oh..

He grabs the fruit from his mother's hand as he takes a deep look at it..Before looking up at his mother as he lifts the fruit up to his mouth as he begins drinking from it as it tastes extremely sweet and comforting as his eyes widen from the flavor as he tops it more onto his mouth to drink more of its contents.

Athena: It is said that the Kongs once had so much preparation for potential wars that they managed to overflow themselves with the medical knowledge needed to save their troops from a near death experience to the point where they became stronger after healing. Some say that it is an ability that a Kong possessed that allowed them to overcome the strongest threats to their lives. Some say that only a select few Kongs possessed it to the point where the story regarding how Kongs adapted during combat originated from. Other Titans took advantage of this and made our ancestors their slaves for this very reason. They didn't just consider us as the weakest Titan species. They feared our potential if we became too powerful. Powerful enough to topple enough territories that were owned by the Alpha Titan. Powerful enough for nature to grant us the Guardian Titan rank in order to keep the Alpha Titan in check. Look how much you and Andra accomplished during these last couple decades. You didn't let what happened throw you in the dark. Throw you in a loop. Throw you aside for the predators on this Island to feast upon you. You both fought through the bone and managed to survive all the way until your metamorphosis started. No other Kong has been able to accomplish so much progress during their lifetimes. And for that I am so proud of you both..*smiles*

Kong: *slowly smiles from her words*

He stops drinking from the fruit as he had emptied it while listening to Athena's words as he feels himself healing as he drops it on the ground next to him. 

Athena: But..All lessons need to be learned in some other way. It doesn't truly matter if you are not the strongest. What really matters is outthinking and understanding how your opponent fights. But before we get to that. Go get your sister-

Andra: I've been here listening the whole time mom.

Andra is seen standing at the dojo entrance with her arms crossed under her chest with Kaiju and Aragami Cloth around her waist and her legs and feet along with a leather looking shoulder guard on her right arm with brass knuckles made out of Aragami teeth and bones on her forearms as she has her axe connected onto her back via strap along with a new and improved bow with a quiver with arrows lying inside it along with glowing red daggers made from Aragami cores and leaf bombs connected to her belt