Episode 16

-Within Guardian Mountain-

Athena: Sit here Andra. It's that time of training again.

Groaning can be heard as Andra arrives into the room with her bracelets somehow back on her arms despite making them disappear for a brief moment while Kong does his thing somewhere else not knowing what he will accomplish during those moments at the time..

Andra: Do I have to? 

Athena: If you want to be a leader one day. This kind of training needs to be practiced often as it will help improve your decision making and how to handle stressful situations when there are lives on the line. Especially if your allies count on what you decide to do next. There's no guarantees that everyone will survive under your leadership. Which is why you need to make decisions that have the potential to prevent countless causalities.

Andra:  If this is gonna help me figure out where to potentially build some new traps or preparing new methods of weaponry with these things on. Might as well play this game. 

Athena: Ah..I loved playing this when I was little. I believe the humans call this Board games nowadays but it went by a far different name and it is much more complicated to play. Since Kong isn't here to play. It'll just be the two of us this time.

What is seen lying next to Athena on the table is some sort of Wooden chest that contains pieces that are made out of wood, bone and some crystals that are shaped into Titans. 

Andra: You used to always beat us at this game. 

Athena: Still do. It's because its so easy to catch your mind off guard. Having a strong mind during a war is always a reward to have after enduring these moments earlier on in life.

Andra sits down in the table in front of her mother as she begins tapping her finger against the table impatiently waiting for the game to start.

Athena: Your not gonna help?

Andra: I'll be the Gojiras this time.

Athena: Ah. Always choosing what you are good at will prevent you from going further through your mind if you only focus on something you already perfected. 

Andra: But won't I need to practice what I am already good at despite that?

Athena: Yes and you need to focus on more difficult arsenals to control. Like the Kong and Mothra pieces for example. 

Andra: *Groans* Why those? You know that I suck at playing those pieces. 

Athena: Choosing an environment is also a reason to pick the more difficult Titans if they have the natural advantage in a certain ecosystem 

Andra: Fine. I'll pick the Kongs. 

Athena: *smiles* Then I'll pick the Gojiras.

Andra: AWWWWWWW!!!!

Athena: *Giggles*

She reaches over the wooden box before opening it as she grabs a platform as it has blue colors all around it as she places it on the table before opening it up revealing to be an ocean-like environment with elements that are a mixture of Chess, Battleship, Checkers and Monopoly.

Andra: Titan Dominion is really interesting to play despite how boring it can get.

Athena: Then you won't make it far as a Leader if you complain often.

Andra: *sighs*

She continues looking at the massive board that can put entire city blocks to shame as Athena grabs a smaller box before placing it in front of her as Andra grabs it and opens it up to reveal the Chest-like pieces of Kongs.