Episode 19

-Somewhere in the deep jungles and fields of Skull Island-

Silence is all that is heard in the terrain as a small lizard crawls along the ground before leaping as it catches and eats an Ant that is the size of a small house using its tongue to catch it with the leaves moving around rapidly because of the lizard's fast movement...

As the Lizard begins to enjoy its large meal, another creature that is much bigger erupts from the bushes and immediately bites down onto the lizard's body as it shovels around in unrest as it tries to free itself. Despite its resistance, the bigger creature revealing to be a bigger version of the most common Aragami seen around the Island is known as an Ogretail...Sporting around 102 feet in height alone despite being known for being solitary hunters..This one is unique among the rest due to using strategies that can be compared to a tiger making it different from its other countepart. Going to show how strange Skull Island is...

Ogretail clamps its jaws tightly on the Lizard's neck which is revealed to be a Foetodon as it screeches in agony with blood sliding down its body....Until the Aragami decides to let it go as it takes a couple steps back..Giving the Foetodon enough time to catch its breath and bearings..

Ogretail: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The roar frightens the Foetodon and just as it tries to turn around to run away from the Aragami. Ogretail turns itself while at an angle before proceeding to slam its tail directly into the Foetodon's back causing its spine to snap in half as it unleashes one final roar while getting flung as it lands against a tree and it falls onto the ground now as a corpse. Seeing a chance at a full meal, the Ogretail walks to the body and stomps on it whilst leaning down and continues its action by opening its jaws before biting into the Foetodon's body as it begins to eat it. 

While enjoying its meal, the sign of the circle of life starts to dwell once again with a Skull Crawler being seen camouflaging its body within the trees while stalking the Aragami which doesn't know it is being watched by this ferocious creature which is considered to be the Original invasive species of Skull Island before the Aragamis woke up. The Skull Crawler begins prowling towards the Ogretail without making any noises despite passing by some trees and sticks on the ground as it had been following the Aragami for some time with its shadow beginning to cover the direction it is going in. This is one of the Bigger Skull Crawlers that Kong had a previous encounter with but it was another group before killing them all as it woke up due to the fight on Andra's end with her encounter against the mutated Aragami Kraken. 

It raises one of its arms up towards the air slowly while the distracted Ogretail continues eating its hunt and immediately, the Skullcrawler swipes its arm down onto the Ogretail automatically pinning it straight against the ground. 

Skullcrawler: CHERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAKKKKK!!!!

Like the Foetodon, the Aragami struggles to break free from the Skullcrawler's hold as it tries smacking its tail against one of its fingers many times but it proves ineffective due to the Skullcrawler's denser skin despite the loud impacts from the sounds of the Ogretail's limb strike against it. 

Wanting to end it already, the Skullcrawler bites down onto the Ogretail's head. Just as it is bitten down upon, it moves its entire head back which forces the Aragami's head to deattach itself from its body with blood spitting out along with its spinal cord being dragged along for the ride with the Skullcrawler moving back before gouging upon its head. It lifts its leg off the dead body while swallowing the head many times while slamming its tail up and down against the Ogretail's body many times forcing the body to become mush in the process. 

Come a couple seconds later, the Skullcrawler starts gagging before leaning down while opening its mouth to discard multiple pieces it vomited back up that once belonged to the Aragami's head it ate. The pieces land on the ground which form a gooey pile of coughed up meat with some liquids in it with the head being reduced to a skeleton.