Episode 4

-Three Days later-

The Storm is all but gone as the fields of Guardian Mountain are soaked but not enough to be a problem with an entire area near where the East side of the Wall is seen being noticeable with signs of being dug up as even little seeds the size of a small house are seen planted as bags of fertilizer are seen nearby with coops that support small gentle Kaijus that can lay eggs for future meals to be fed as they have features similar to that of a chicken as they are about ten times the size of an average human putting them around 60 feet in height. 

Unfortunately, some of them did not make it through the storm as they drowned but their corpses would serve as meals for the V-Rexes located on the West side of the Guardian Wall as they are kept in a wide open area that be compared to a large sized enclosure with tons of free space, trees and water with the most behaved ones serving as security or transport for Sker Buffalos that hold messages from neighboring sections as it is done by sign writing which can be compared to emotes from social media in the case of writing messages to what the natives of Skull Island consider as their Great Protectors. Other messages can be written but they have a much greater risk of being intercepted by Rogue and Feral kaijus and other monsters lurking in the more dangerous regions of Skull Island which is why extra protection is needed for the messages to get through successfully.

Before we get to more and continue with the information for another time, our fellow Kongs can be seen draining out the water from the storm with large stone buckets that are big enough to fit their hands as the labor has barely done little to tire them out as their bodies have adjusted to this type of thing completely.

Kong: *grumbles*

Andra: Are you still mad about that? Come on Kong! It's not that hard to get over.

Kong: Three days of enduring an storm. That is one of the worse punishments to endure aside from the Hashi. 

Andra: *shivers* Do not remind me of that Hell...

Kong: The longest we lasted was 5 days. 5 days of no food and water. 

Andra: Because you could not keep your mouth shut about breaking the fence from the North side! Do you know how hard it was to find each and every Buffalo and bring them back safe as we repaired it?

Kong: Guess I remember things differently. Because I remember that it was you who broke the fence. 

Andra: Did not!

Kong: Let's just finish this so we can get our equipment back!

Andra: Fine! 

The twins continue on finishing the field as Kong is seen dumping some water over the wall into the river with Andra doing the same while tiptoeing a bit since the walls are around 215 meters in size as they are meant to keep out some of the bigger Kaijus while allowing one of them to see where they are coming from incase they are too far away to defend their home.

-With Athena-

The Elder Kong can be seen observing her children from the Mountain area where all of Skull Island can be seen as she is also watching the other regions off in the distance as the sun  can be seen rising from the sky despite the clouds surrounding the Island.

Athena(Mind): This sight almost makes me forget all the horrible things that happened. Things that are considered unnatural...This Monster within my youngest son was something not from this realm. Everything in its path died. And not even death could save anything from its clutches..Seconds felt like weeks...Hours felt like years...The plants died as it while possessing his body made every point it walked cease to live as the flames reminded me of the Great War that happened so long ago. And every creature was suddenly just gone in the blink of an eye as it kept walking towards Father as if sensing that he was the strongest creature on this island. The words it ushered from Azure's mouth were nothing but promises despite sounding like threats. And after everything that happened, he disappeared....Possibly because of the guilt. ..That human..He was the reason that all of this happened despite warning Azure so many times about that man..And he was the only one with cruel intentions out of the others who discovered this Island. The rest either disappeared or perished.  But something from that Monster still remains on this Island...My gut tells me that those creatures with those red crystals in their bodies will not be the only thing I will have to worry about.