Episode 3

A raging Thunderstorm can be seen on Skull Island as the Lightning is bright enough to be seen all over the landscape as some areas slowly begin to get flooded with the rain being intense enough to be seen by anyone who is willing to risk themselves in winds that make the most dangerous hurricanes in history look tame in comparison. But that is not enough to deter the natives on the Island from doing their usual routine since this isn't the first time a storm like this has happened. 

-In Guardian Mountain-

A an wide open area can be seen within the Mountain, as it can be compared to an Japanese Dojo as obstacle courses can be seen ranging from stone and wooden pillars with varying heights that extend half way to the ceiling as stairs are displayed that go up to the peak of the mountain. Training equipment ranging from armor and weaponry can be seen displayed on the walls along with some candles that are used for meditation. 

Athena: What took you two so long?

Athena can be seen standing in front of Kong and Andra whose injuries are all but gone except for some blood stains seen on her cloth but it shows that a lot happened on her end as they are both sitting on their knees with expressions of someone wanting to keep something hidden from her as they have taken off their respective weapons as they are currently located in their rooms due to putting them there when they returned home.

Kong: I-

Athena: No excuses, you both may be stronger, faster, and tougher than me because of your metamorphosis. But you lack the experience I possess. You don't want me to punish you two again right? 

Kong: *grumbles*

He then gets smacked by a large wooden staff that somehow manages to catch his attention as he now rubs his head.

Kong: *pretends to be hurt* Ow...? 

Athena: What was that?

Kong: Nothing-

He gets hit again with Athena's wooden staff but with much more force which actually manages to make it crack a little as the material on this staff is extremely strong showing why it didn't break the first time Kong was hit by it.

Andra: *giggles*

Kong: Oh you think that's funny? *growls a bit*

Andra: Yes. Yes I do. *smirks mischievously* 

Kong: Oh you son of a-

Athena smacks Kong with the staff again as she shakes her head at how easily he got angered by Andra's comment. 

Athena: Anger is not always the answer. It is a fuel that is extremely effective in some situations. But its fuel will burn quickly if not controlled properly. 

Kong: I know. I know. I heard this a thousand times from Grandpa's old lectures.

Athena: *sighs* I know I'm not as good of a teacher as he was. He always knew the right methods in order to get you both motivated. 

Andra: It wasn't his fault. It was that Monster inside of Azure who killed him...

Kong: It was still Azure's hands who killed him Andra...

Andra: Take it back.

Kong: Or what?

Andra looks towards Kong with an glare as her pupils are currently small showing how much anger she is holding back.

Andra: Take. It. Back.

Kong: You wanna go? I am much stronger than you are.

This makes both of them stand up with Kong noticeably towering over her in size but that doesn't stop Andra from baring her teeth showing her fangs while clenching her fists.