Episode 20

The isles are silent with the brim formation of the clouds beginning to darken with the ocean tides becoming high with might meaning potential floods will soon occur much for the Natives of Skull Island. The Kaijus in the areas begin to go for cover inside their habitats knowing what type of storm is coming, as for some Kaijus. Some Kaijus can be seen hibernating for reasons unknown beneath the surface despite the Aragami threat along with the mysterious ailment that is affecting everything including humans. The winds blow harshly to the point in which the flow of it can be briefly seen but still too fast for the human eye to notice them but they will see that some Trees are on the brink of getting ripped off from the ground by their very roots. 

As this is happening, a certain Titan can still be seen trapped from within a mountain by her very thighs as the opening is right there in front of her from the other side as this is one of those mountains that separates two regions from one another showing just how massive this land of mass is compared to a Titan of her size making her look like a lizard in comparison.  

Andra: *Trying to move but still remains stuck* This is going to take a while to get out of. I got too confident...But..I can get my way out of this. Maybe. 

She looks around for anything that is in front of her point of vision since she cannot turn around but that quickly allows her to make a realization. 

Andra: .......Heh..

She carefully moves her arm over her shoulder and begins to grab her Axe slowly and carefully as Andra brings it over without looking down knowing that the drop is extremely deep enough for her to vanish into the darkness down below. 

Andra: Guess it's going to take even longer than I thought. 

A memory of some sorts begins to dwindle into her deepest thoughts while climbing down the mountain knowing that her twin is able to handle whatever he was fighting. 

Andra(Mind): Almost reminds me of the story between Grandpa and that Anguirus who was known for his immense durability hence his name. Angmar the Impenetrable. And was one of the Alpha Titan's most trusted allies at the time. And one of the strongest Titans during Grandpa's era. From what he used to say..It was a obstacle he needed to overcome. 

-Flashback-

Location: A Desert Region of the Hollow Earth

Instead of typically describing the environment and such, I will immediately cut to the main scene at hand and show you all what is about to go down. 

We move on to see a Massive Pyramid like arena with Caesar and his army right at the front gates all on Kaiju horses with saddles and everything as the Kaijus in question are the same Kaijus that the Jaegers today fight as the Kongs managed to tame these creatures to transport them over long distances. 

Unlike their structures, Villages and settlements, the building ahead looks lackluster as some Kongs within Caesar's rank already begin to criticize its overall built. 

Caesar: Enough. We only came here to talk. Negotiate.

Koba: This is not enough Brother. You saw first hand on what the Alpha Titan is capable of. 

[Small Bio info

Name: Koba

Species: Titanus Kong

Height: 764 feet (233 meters)

Weight: 247,000 tons

Appearance: Similar to Caesar but with much darker fur along with a slimer build. Looking more like a Bonobo.] 

Caesar: We need allies. Even those who currently serve the Alpha Titan. We need eyes and ears on how he performs. How he treats his subjects. We already lost enough Kongs over the past couple months.  I can't afford to lose more of our people.