Episode 11

Hours later:

Large birds are noticed to be flying in the sky revealing to be incredibly large vultures that are around 85 feet in height as the flock circles around something. They slowly descend towards the 

The lake water can be seen flowing in the terrain as some parts can be seen being covered in blood along with parts of hulls in a ship along with many wooden parts of a bridge floating alongside her as they are stained with blood. Blood that belongs to Andra as she is moving in the water while unconscious as she is covered from head to toe in wounds as her cheek continues to bleed along with her shoulder having muscle exposed along with scratches all over her neck, chest, back, arms and legs.

She is also holding onto her axe despite her current state as her body continues to flow along the lake before falling over the ledge as it is revealed that she came across a water fall. Her body continues falling as her ears suddenly twitch as everything seems to freeze around her completely as she has entered a state of extreme thinking.

Suddenly, all motion begins to cease as Andra now looks like she is floating while moving extremely slow as the entire background becomes all grey showing her thought process. Rocks, trees, damaged structures and Leech Aragami corpses along with the parts of the creature that managed to defeat her are shown in the background appearing in the same state. One of Andra's eyes open revealing to be a bright cyan color instead of the usual amber dark brown. 

 Andra(Mind): I lost....It feels...Comforting in a way...Why...? I shouldn't feel like this and yet..I'm accepting that I lost a battle...Maybe...I see that I made mistakes during combat...I became too confident...Too reckless...

Her eye moves around to analyze her surroundings seeing that everything seems to be frozen as she notices that she is no longer in the water.

Andra(Mind): Am I having a near death experience..? It feels so cold...Yet welcoming...Wait a minute...I'm beginning to remember something. Something grandpa mentioned. Is this what it feels like to further master the Kong style? Wow..And all it took was a near death experience to do it. Heh..Wait...I have to survive first! Damn! 

She tries to move her body as the world around slowly begins to move into motion as the objects around her are now slowly moving. Moving and falling towards the river below where the water fall is flowing. But to her protest, she can't even move as she grits her teeth as veins protrude from her forehead while falling towards the river below herself.

Andra(Mind): I. have. To. SURVIVE!!!!! 

Suddenly, some of her wounds begin to heal as no scars are seen, especially on her cheek as time around Andra continues to resume and resume to the point where it now looks like casual slow motion as her eye spots the small water droplets as she sees her reflection staring back at her in it while falling as she forces her right arm to move despite the blood coming out of her shoulder. 

Small sparks of electricity erupt from the tips of her fingers as her fur in the area on her hand suddenly stands up while conducting the electricity at the same time. Andra grunts while forcing her body to move despite the pain as she focuses her eye as small ounces of lightning appear around it.

Andra(Mind): Must.....Live.....I have too....

She flips her body as her hand catches a boulder on the way down towards the river as she roars in pain and frustration as her eye returns back to its usual color as all motion comes back to normal. The objects in the background fall into the river below as small splashes are seen as Andra dangles off the water fall as the liquid hits her body. 

Andra: That...Ha...Ha.....Was....Ha...Close....

As blood flows over her closed eye, she slowly brings her axe up towards the air as the sun seems to shine upon it as if letting her know that it is around morning time.